Calderious

[Elite | Cerulean | Active | Social | PVX | Rank 15 | *Luxurious* Clan outfits] Looking for players who are actively interested in current endgame

Hello. Elite was started with one goal in mind: to be the most "Elite" clan we can possibly be. We are the 1% of the 1% and strive to continue to be. We are actively seeking the players of Poharan who strive to complete all the dungeons, make all the gold, obtain all the items, earn all the achievements, etc.

zUXzE1z.jpg

Requirements:

Outdated / Expected:

-Have a passion for blade and soul 

-Have motivation to be that 1%

-Level 45 (Effective Jan. 20th)

-Awakened Infernal Accessories @ 10 or better (Effective Jan. 27th)

-Bracelet and a Belt equipped (Effective Jan. 27th)

-Weapon is 265+ attack (Effective Feb. 1st)

-Completed Poh-4 at least once (Effective Feb. 1st)

-Level 45 HM 2 or higher (Effective Feb. 17th)

-At least 2 Awakened Siren Accessories or better (Effective Feb. 17th)

-Completed BS-4 at least once (Effective Feb. 17th)

-Full BSH or Tower Soul Shield (Effective Feb. 17th)

-Full Siren Accessories (Effective Feb. 24th)

-Completed N6 at least once (Effective Mar. 5th)

-50k+ hp (Effective Mar. 9th)

-Level 45 HM 5 or higher (Effective Mar. 16th)

-Faction rank is Master Sergeant (Rank 3 / 16840 total prestige) or higher* (Effective Mar. 16th)

-Full True Siren Accessories (Effective Mar. 16th)

-Familiar with yeti, necropolis, and soulstone plains (Effective Mar. 30th)

-500+ Attack Power (Effective Apr. 1st)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current:

-560+ Attack Power (Effective May 4th)

-Completed Sogun's Lament (Asura) 4-man at least once (Effective May 4th)

-Asura Annihilated Achievement (Effective May 18th)*

-Completed Sundered Nexus 4-man at least once (Effective June 1st)*

All of the above is just to target certain player populations. Yes, we do strictly enforce you have these requirements satisfied, but we don't care about these things: they're just numbers on paper and anyone can achieve them given time. Due to popular interest in the clan, we're seeking members with personality. Sociable, fun, interactive, etc. We're all in the 21+ age-group, and although there is no age requirement, if you're looking for a clan with the characteristic "mature" as well as a place you can simply drop "lf3m yeti4" or "anyone wanna farm soulstone plains?" then Elite is perfect for you.

At the moment Elite is close to full, all of us a tight community of about 70 (out of the 80 cap.) members. Unlike other "hardcore" type guilds, Elite does not have strict "activity" requirements. If you need to go inactive for a while, or feel like drifting along casually some days, that's fine. We're all very sociable, and enjoy talking about whatever in clan chat. 

If you're interested in joining, please leave a post here with your IGN and a short message or message "Rueshawna," "Transcend," or "PhantomToast" in-game. Alternatively, you can add any of those characters as well should you find us offline.

Thank you.

* denotes a recently added or updated requirement

Other information (VOIP):

-Many of us have Skype

-We have a Teamspeak server (not required)

-We have a custom Discord server (info is in clan notice, required for difficult dungeons like Sogun's Lament, otherwise optional)

Clan Achievements:

-Members killed poh24 bosses in under 24 hours after headstart (Jan. 15th)

-We have some of the best players in pvp in North America (they are willing to teach and spar as well)

-First clan in North America to craft the Cerulean Elite Initiate Uniforms

-Most expensive clan outfit in NA (also one of the coolest imo)

Edited by Calderious

Tried to find you guys online just a second ago, but both of you are offline. I'm interested in joining. In game name is "Morty Smith".

Updated main post.

@Ceremony

Most of us are on 8+ hours a day, but the guild is active 24/7 given that we have 30 members and still growing rapidly. Personally, I'm in the EST timezone, but I know we have a pretty even distribution of NA players around the country :p

Edited by Calderious

This is the guild im lookin for.. I played BsN CN/TW and familiar with the game.... I would like to join if you're Crimson Legion..IGN- Stinkfist..

My bad didn't see it....Goodluck!

Edited by stinkfist

3 hours ago, stinkfist said:

This is the guild im lookin for.. I played BsN CN/TW and familiar with the game.... I would like to join if you're Crimson Legion..IGN- Stinkfist..

My bad didn't see it....Goodluck!

Hello, I really like your enthusiasm. Unfortunately, as the title says, we are part of the Cerulean Alliance. Should you choose to switch, we would be happy to look into recruiting you.

11 hours ago, Calderious said:

Hello, I really like your enthusiasm. Unfortunately, as the title says, we are part of the Cerulean Alliance. Should you choose to switch, we would be happy to look into recruiting you.

Yup.... switching...pls add me ingame...cant seem to get a hold of anyone..always offline..

Edited by stinkfist

Thoron   

Hello ! How many more members are u looking for ? I have quit a few questions for u in regards to joining!

Here is a little about my self

Lvl 45 assassin

Will be warlock main once it's finally released na

I play PvX, although arm I've been doing a lot of over

I also enjoy the strive for the 1%

It brings a competitive air to things and it breeds strong players !

I come from the land of maple syrup and Canadian  bacon 

I'll try to contact you tonight when I log in ! 

Christa   

are you looking for specific classes? my husband and i are very interested in joining you but we just now found out this game was fully out NA. we have an extensive hardcore background and hold world first titles in many games. we would love to join you if you are going to play on EST. most guilds go off PST and thats not going to work for us as i have school and he works but the time we do have at home would be spent in game striving to be that 1%. we played B&S with the English patch a few months ago but decided to wait for the official release of the english game. please PM me with more details if you wish for us to join you =)

On 1/23/2016 at 2:14 PM, dreamsinreality said:

Hello I'm interested in joining.

10 hours ago, Christa said:

are you looking for specific classes? my husband and i are very interested in joining you but we just now found out this game was fully out NA. we have an extensive hardcore background and hold world first titles in many games. we would love to join you if you are going to play on EST. most guilds go off PST and thats not going to work for us as i have school and he works but the time we do have at home would be spent in game striving to be that 1%. we played B&S with the English patch a few months ago but decided to wait for the official release of the english game. please PM me with more details if you wish for us to join you =)

Can you guys leave your IGN's here, add Shadow in-game, or message me on the forums? :) Preferably add in-game so we can chat and I can see your profile(s) :P

EDIT: already talked to dreamsinreality

Also, Elite would like to welcome Renicade!

Edited by Calderious

kluu   

Hey!  Looking to join Elite to help the cause.   I'll try to find you guys in-game.  My IGN is kluu if you want to look for me.

Looking forward to talking!

benkeia   

Requirements:

-Have a passion for blade and soul 

-Have motivation to be that 1%

-Level 45 (Effective Jan. 20th)

-Awakened Infernal Accessories @ 10 or better (Effective Jan. 27th)

-Bracelet and a Belt equipped (Effective Jan. 27th)

-Weapon is 272+ attack (Effective Feb. 10th)

-Completed Poh-4 at least once (Effective Feb. 1st)

-Awakened Siren Accessories or better* (Effective Feb. 17th)

-Completed BS-4 at least once* (Effective Feb. 24th)

4 hours ago, Calderious said:

Looking for personality, items/gear are just numbers on paper. Guild is almost full! Have a few spots left.

Thoron   

How active are these voice servers ? 

I've been seriously intrested for a while now but I've had my reservations 

*I meet gear and age reqs*

There are no age requirements, I just felt the need to mention that all of us are 21+ because that appeals to some people haha. The voice server is decently active during evenings and all throughout weekends. There are 9 of us on it right now.