Solution? SImple

Leeboi26

1 minute ago, Leeboi26 said:

I e so player wont have to complain about their submitted request taking soo long?

Ah, customer server. not gonna win either way no matter what you do for them.  So you have to have these said items right NOW instead of working the character up and then transfering them to it. Instead you'd rather watch a que timer in hopes that you will be able to log one day. I would reroll and then put in for the transfer and atleast start playing the game and enjoying it. But eh, your choice I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Leeboi26 said:

I don't mind the relevling but the benefit that is only character bound players would be pissed off also I did read another topic about possible server transfer and its a one time request due to the que, it will take more days to get all those requested items and benefit from a submitted ticket to get the developer begin making the process and with all those other player submitting the same request for a server transfer with all the refunds spent on day 1 headstart and account bound to be able to transfer, wouldn't it be better to just make a server transfer cash item that has a limit use so player wont have to complain about their submitted request taking soo long?

You can level and progress while you wait for your Name + Founder Items to transfer in the Item Transfer Request. Thats making a lot more progress than sitting in hour queues just to crash or something goes wrong and you make very little progress. I was near level 20 before I remade my new character when they announced the Item Transfer Requests. I don't care if I have to relevel. You can hit max level in 2-3 days anyways which is very short compared to most MMOs mind you. A lot of people are ungrateful of the service that staff members will be busting butt for the next few days to satisfy the community that bottlenecked a server; granted i'm one of the people who trapped myself in Mushin but I now consider myself out of it and almost level 20 again on the new Server as I wait for my stuff to be transfered by GMs.

Archived