Solution? SImple

Leeboi26

Just now, Riktar85 said:

Just so I'm clear with what you are saying... and possible others, do you think server caps are only controlled by a number in a file or something like that? 

Clearly bro! They're just hiding all that server space for themselves!

even during the CBT they were increasing the server cap for both member and nonmember, now wonder? why are they not increasing it for headstart? I remember on system announcement during cbt they would kick us off for about 10-20min to increase the capacity, now how come they are not doing it again when they clearly knew Mushin was going to reach the capacity before or at the same time as other NA server

1 minute ago, ImmortalOne said:

So why not buy a server that fits 500k people.. and then decrease to the 2k people that are going to be left playing from Q timers. 

And charge all those players 30$ monthly subs to pay for that upgrade right? or should NCsoft take that out of their pocket... they are a business btw, not a Charity

3 minutes ago, Leeboi26 said:

even during the CBT they were increasing the server cap for both member and nonmember, now wonder? why are they not increasing it for headstart? I remember on system announcement during cbt they would kick us off for about 10-20min to increase the capacity, now how come they are not doing it again when they clearly knew Mushin was going to reach the capacity before or at the same time as other NA server

That was done so they can find the Hardware's stable maximum performance..... you know, with out crashing and what not.  

Just now, Riktar85 said:

And charge all those players 30$ monthly subs to pay for that upgrade right? or should NCsoft take that out of their pocket... they are a business btw, not a Charity

That was done so they can find the Hardware's stable maximum performance..... you know, with out crashing and what not.  

Let me know how many players they hoping to have after all this.. if THIS on the first day is happening.. with no "help" in a sense.. cant imagine down the line.. 

Just now, ImmortalOne said:

Let me know how many players they hoping to have after all this.. if THIS on the first day is happening.. with no "help" in a sense.. cant imagine down the line.. 

Well if its what you predict with your fortune telling soothsaying gaming abilities it will be 2k and the servers will run just fine then.....

10 minutes ago, Riktar85 said:

even so there wasn't much crashing during CBT than now due to some player saying the cause is b'cuz of Razer synapse which I did not have any problem during CBT but now I am on headstart, there were also not as much lag as it is now too

12 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

It's the first day of headstart. Of course they'll run into problems like this.

But you can't put 100% blame on them. You have a vast majority of people trying to play on One server when there's plenty of others to play on.

That's like having 100 people trying to fit in a door way that only allows 1 person at a time; having them complain to the company to widen that 1 door way.

Yet there's 5 other doors that lead into the same area.

another solution is they can just make a item server transfer in game that can only be use a few time so ppl don't have to deal with long wait time and just move onto the other server without going through the pain of submitting a ticket and waiting for a 2-3day reply

Just now, Leeboi26 said:

even so there wasn't much crashing during CBT than now due to some player saying the cause is b'cuz of Razer synapse which I did not have any problem during CBT but now I am on headstart, there were also not as much lag as it is now too

The razer issue is apart from what im talking about, Im talking about hardware's maximum performance, servers are not cheap. I know most think oh just change the cap from 20k to 30k... you will be fine, but if it dumps out then they have to worry about the new problem they created, along with possible hardware malfunctions. Its not a "simple solution" the simple answer would be try a different server if you have no ties on the one your trying to get into.... 

1 minute ago, Leeboi26 said:

another solution is they can just make a item server transfer in game so ppl don't have to deal with long wait time and just move onto the other server without going through the pain of submitting a ticket and waiting for a 2-3day reply

If you look through the other 20 posts with in first 2 pages they have something along those lines... at least some one has said there was a tool for it.

1 minute ago, Riktar85 said:

The razer issue is apart from what im talking about, Im talking about hardware's maximum performance, servers are not cheap. I know most think oh just change the cap from 20k to 30k... you will be fine, but if it dumps out then they have to worry about the new problem they created, along with possible hardware malfunctions. Its not a "simple solution" the simple answer would be try a different server if you have no ties on the one your trying to get into.... 

that is also true but to those who already redeem their codes they would not want to start all over again on another server and loose the benefit that is character bound from founder pack

2 minutes ago, Despondency said:

If they allowed me to keep my progress and transfer fully over, I would be off Mushin so fast. But I don't like losing progress.

Guarantee you that you probably can catch your progress back in half the time of your ques to log in, may want to think of it. 

2 minutes ago, Despondency said:

If they allowed me to keep my progress and transfer fully over, I would be off Mushin so fast. But I don't like losing progress.

Just now, Riktar85 said:

Guarantee you that you probably can catch your progress back in half the time of your ques to log in, may want to think of it. 

I don't mind the relevling but the benefit that is only character bound players would be pissed off also I did read another topic about possible server transfer and its a one time request due to the que, it will take more days to get all those requested items and benefit from a submitted ticket to get the developer begin making the process and with all those other player submitting the same request for a server transfer with all the refunds spent on day 1 headstart and account bound to be able to transfer, wouldn't it be better to just make a server transfer cash item that has a limit use so player wont have to complain about their submitted request taking soo long?

Archived