SOMEOME PLS HELP ME IM BEGGING

xMayx

I CANT DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE. 4 DAYS TALKING TO NCSOFT AND CANT EVEN CREATE A TOON. I PAID 2 DAYS BEFORE THE *cricket*ING HEADSTART.

ONLY ERRORS KEEP BUILDING UP, NCSOFT ARE *cricket*ING USELESS WITH THEIR MAILS, THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HELP ME.

I HAVE SO MANY ERRORS BUT ILL START WITH THE MAIN BASIC NOW THAT STARTED 2 DAYS AGO.

I CANT DOWNLOAD THE LAUNCHER AT ALL.

THIS IS THE FREAKING ERROR I GET

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ildoac.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND ITS BEEN GOING THIS LONG.

I PAID 75$ FOR THIS AND THEY DONT GIVE *cricket*ING REFUNDS.

PLEASEEEE SOMEONE HELP ME IM BEGGING :(

Sorry for caps but this is how stressed i am.

Hi Dude, I advise you to check where is the latest launcher.exe available to download from the search list in the forum thread. 

Check that you downloaded the new game client and not the CBT which is beta. If you have the beta you must uninstall it before you try installing the new Client.

More so if you are trying to download the client with some downloading program like IDM try downloading regularly from your browser.

You can even try downloading it from another browser - Firefox or google chrome or IE.

If the issue persists I suggest that you submit another ticket and ask maybe for an extended premium membership in the value of your payment.

I am having to deal with their non stop bugs like E01005 NIC " could not connect to update server" BS and like you I payed for the Head Start.

I was only able to get to the game once but now their newest Version 8 sucks and the game goes to Task Manager and not showing up. We are their lab rats that payed money

oO

55 minutes ago, xMayx said:

I CANT DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE. 4 DAYS TALKING TO NCSOFT AND CANT EVEN CREATE A TOON. I PAID 2 DAYS BEFORE THE *cricket*ING HEADSTART.

ONLY ERRORS KEEP BUILDING UP, NCSOFT ARE *cricket*ING USELESS WITH THEIR MAILS, THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HELP ME.

I HAVE SO MANY ERRORS BUT ILL START WITH THE MAIN BASIC NOW THAT STARTED 2 DAYS AGO.

I CANT DOWNLOAD THE LAUNCHER AT ALL.

THIS IS THE FREAKING ERROR I GET

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ildoac.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND ITS BEEN GOING THIS LONG.

I PAID 75$ FOR THIS AND THEY DONT GIVE *cricket*ING REFUNDS.

PLEASEEEE SOMEONE HELP ME IM BEGGING :(

Sorry for caps but this is how stressed i am.

Ncsoft will give you a refund if you request it, as long as you did not spend any of the Ncoins.

4 minutes ago, Meeso said:

Ncsoft will give you a refund if you request it, as long as you did not spend any of the Ncoins.

Guess what? I already asked in mail about this and they didn't say even ONE FREAKING WORD about the money. all they care about is their useless replys about my errors that dont even help.

17 minutes ago, MrPeachy said:

Hi Dude, I advise you to check where is the latest launcher.exe available to download from the search list in the forum thread. 

Check that you downloaded the new game client and not the CBT which is beta. If you have the beta you must uninstall it before you try installing the new Client.

More so if you are trying to download the client with some downloading program like IDM try downloading regularly from your browser.

You can even try downloading it from another browser - Firefox or google chrome or IE.

If the issue persists I suggest that you submit another ticket and ask maybe for an extended premium membership in the value of your payment.

I am having to deal with their non stop bugs like E01005 NIC " could not connect to update server" BS and like you I payed for the Head Start.

I was only able to get to the game once but now their newest Version 8 sucks and the game goes to Task Manager and not showing up. We are their lab rats that payed money

oO

I tried directly from their website. isn't that the LATEST launcher available?

They even MAILED me a link in mail and i directly downloaded from mail too and THE STUPID ERROR IS STILL THERE.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

5 minutes ago, Tekz said:

can't really help somebody that doesn't really understand their computer and what the problem is.

They dont know what the problem is. I showed them a screenshot of the error and they have been telling me stuff like disable anti virus and more things that i have already tried and it made no difference. no i'm not being ignorant.

AND YES, i have all the right in the world to be mad for paying 74.99$ 4 days ago and not getting what i paid for, not to mention all the time i'm wasting on this.

Archived