Black Screen/ Skip Scene Please Fix. Please, #2 important

1lastLuck

The Queue waiting is not what scares me..

IT IS THE BLACK SCREEN that brings me back to the queue.

Almost all skip scene with introduction of a new character will potential 80% black screen me.
I don't know the reason as to why, I watch the whole thing without skipping but it seen to gotten worst than the last time. 

Now I am afraid to even get into a cut scene.

I really hope the GM will see this meanwhile you are fixing the patch.
Didn't wait 3 hours to get in and get black screen and wait another 3 hours again.   

I also had a lot of crashing as well the first day. Crashed over 112 times. I put a ticket in to figure out what the problem was and it turned out to be my computer. I played the whole day today with no problems what so ever and found out that more than 65% of the people had the same problem or similar. You have to make sure most of your other programs are disabled/off. For me it was my Razer Synap that messed everything up. Once I closed it I had no other problems. If anyone is also using Razer I would suggest this, or check to see what other programs you have running at the same time or that even starts up when you log on to your computer. It works. Other wise put a ticket into support with a dxdiag.txt file so they can take a look for you. GL!

I thought so as well but it turned out to be programs on my computer. I just got a $3k custom built computer thinking it had nothing to do with me, since I had no problem in cbt, but it turned out to be a third party issue. Like I said this was a 65% issue for most people. If you think its not you then disregarde what I said.  I'm just stating what worked for most people. Up to you to figure it out. Also once I did the change I had no other problems with my cut scenes. cause every time I skipped one I would DC.

Archived