Potential crash fix

aidinis50

Ok for everyone who was having problems with the game crashing... Apparently it might be razer software. So if you have razer software and your game keeps crashing keep reading if not then i'm sorry. So i read this deep inside a post but i decided it would be easier if i just made a post about it. Apparently gameguard thinks razer synapse is a hack or something and it instantly crashes the game. So go and close all your razer processes. I know i am upset that my razer blackwidow is not flashy and just slowly rotates colors but yeah... I also had razer surround which was my default sound device. I even had to disable that. Also razer gamebooster might be a problem too if you have it somewhere. But not to worry at aprox 3:15 NCSOFT released an update that fixed this bug. The game won't even run now. So don't worry and enjoy your game  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Srsly tho fix the launcher lol

Yes as far as i am aware it doesn't help some people. But for me i used to crash every 10 min now i disabled all my software and i haven't crashed at all since. It sucks that my razer blackwidow chroma is set on a boring profile but i can't do anything about that :c

Archived