Game worked before, now does nothing after "Play Now"

Tootpigu

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, CritAholic said:

They're aware of the problem, and that the most recent update is the culprit causing it.  No need to redownload, just enjoy your "headstart" lol.

Nothing like a corrupt head start. I have faith they will get the issue fixed though ._.

9 minutes ago, Amp said:

I JUST updated the game literally about 5-10 minutes ago and now it won't launch anymore, but it was working fine before the update. Same issue as Holidoli now.

Get ready for a long night. You'll have to wait some hours before a fix is rolled out..if they do it.

I just updated as well and am having this issue too.  After logging in and running the client nothing happens at all.  Running on Windows 10.  They are aware of the issue, though so all we can do now is wait for a patch.  Lets just hope it doesnt take too long.  Just glad Im not the only one!

6 minutes ago, Fyson said:

Got a DC... now im chilling with you guys in the "I cant play" section...

lol Exactly the same thing happened to me just now. Got killed by a boss, went to ress and got d.c.ed, can't launch the game now. 

Just now, Scoobtronix said:

yup not only was the server all my friends wer on locked all day i finaly get on for a bit and now this

Pretty sure there's going to be a lot of refund being seen on master packs. So far my gf and my account with toons on Mushin aren't being played they have the founder's pack on them. But from NCSoft's response to everything that's happening, having founder's pack is useless.

57 minutes ago, Holidoli said:

my problem that when u open the game the game is not showing but in task master it showed in background processes says:"Blade & Soul by bloodlust (32 bit)

I Have the same problem as you

Well the most likely thing to do would be to re-roll the previous patch back in ontop of the current patch to allow players to return back to the game. However, NCsoft are saying that'll take a while to do... but are keeping it as an option.. Why not have the patch re-rolled while they also look at a fix for the current patch? Surely they can't be this dumb, that is considering the considerable amout of errors that still live within the game as well. They've done alot of dumb things so far, this surely takes the icing on the cake though? 3 day head-start, give us your money. Sneaky late night patch "oh shit we *cricket*ed up, lets not get them quick fix back into the game while we fix current issues" As well that they didn't even test the patch before sending it out? I mean how sloppy can you get, surely compensation is in hand here? They don't even know when they'll be able to get people back in the game..

EDIT: So .. maybe, the person in charge of the patch didn't bother with a test roll, instead wasn't an update but a tweak to a current patch. Which would be why they can't easily roll back a patch, because the current patch ontop of the old patch was replaced.. meaning they have to go back further. That to me is funny, if it's true. 

I just updated the client 10minutes ago and having the same issue... This is just wonderful! First I couldn't play the game because my client would suddenly crash & give me a black or sometimes white screen. Mind you I've been playing on B&S Taiwan & haven't crashed yet... $125 well spent...

I am having a similar issue, game worked perfectly fine yesterday, and now after an update it refuses to go launch. I press play now and it closes the launcher and just shows the mini launcher thingy but nothing else happens. Just nothing, I'm really starting to get T'd off about this I spent a good chunk of money to be able to play early and ncsoft isn't replying to my tickets, I didn't pay $137 to sit around and twiddle my thumbs for a day -_- so if anyone knows the solutiont to this that would be great. I already tried uninstalling razer synapse, didn't help, I already checked to make sure that I had the right version of gameguard and I know for a fact I have the right client because I downloaded it from the headstart page yesterday and it was working fine. I am seriously stewed about this and real close to asking for a refund and walking away. This is just ugh....

What are they doing to fix this???!!! I don't have all the time in the world I literally only have a couple hours before bed, being a mom means I can't game all day long! Please dont tell me they intend to waste a day of gameplay that I PAID for and tell us "Ooops, sorry" -_-???!!!!

3 minutes ago, Lovelywwodruid said:

What are they doing to fix this???!!! I don't have all the time in the world I literally only have a couple hours before bed, being a mom means I can't game all day long! Please dont tell me they intend to waste a day of gameplay that I PAID for and tell us "Ooops, sorry" -_-???!!!!

Hmm, taking archeage "early start"  something similar happened, and they gave people reward boxes for compensation, but not sure if they are going to in this case, though they did dun goof real bad, they don't need to be pushing out so many micro patches. Lets take ffxiv for example, they get maybe one major patch like every 2-4 weeks lol. we don't need them every 30 minutes. lol

maybe they will give us free premium.

Archived