Reccomend Me A Class Please

XiYouShi

So far I have tried Blade Master and Force Master. Force Master was alright but I think it's a tad boring. I'm bad at twitchy mechanics but good at strategy/positioning and such. What would you reccomend for me? I was thinking Destroyer or Summoner currently, since Warlock was not released.

3 minutes ago, OfRa said:

Summoner may suit your playstyle moreso than destroyer.

I have so far been able to solo every dungeon, i am told most classes can do this, but i just got my Summ to 20 and have a few other toons i am working on, none of them seem to allow me the same freedom in combat as Summ does.

My issue is having to play Lyn to use the class, i am just not into playing childlike toons in games, but i really like the class so i bit the bullet. 

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

I have so far been able to solo every dungeon, i am told most classes can do this, but i just got my Summ to 20 and have a few other toons i am working on, none of them seem to allow me the same freedom in combat as Summ does.

My issue is having to play Lyn to use the class, i am just not into playing childlike toons in games, but i really like the class so i bit the bullet. 

You can use a small ear/tail setup and work on some features to make your Lyn less "childlike" i've seen a few that don't even look like lyns

Just now, Legacy said:

You can use a small ear/tail setup and work on some features to make your Lyn less "childlike" i've seen a few that don't even look like lyns

I did this, i think its Raccoon related, and made it as tall and stocky as possible, the facial hair options all look perverted to me for the Lyn males.

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

I did this, i think its Raccoon related, and made it as tall and stocky as possible, the facial hair options all look perverted to me for the Lyn males.

Ahahaha at least its better than nothing ^-^ good luck and have fun on your summoner

Love my Summ, why don't they have class forums ?  Seems so ... obvious.

Would love to talk about the class with others. Also i was told there are costumes that make the cat look like other animals.....   i was prepared to spend all my NCcoins on one of those...  i didn't care what it cost me.

Honestly man, I've been using the Blade Master as I love Hack N' Slash oriented class and it's a blast. I'm about level 25 and prefer Blade Master over Force Master. Once you get to level 20-22 you get some really awesome abilities that never get old and are fun to use. I would recommend Blade Master for a fast-paced gameplay experience. 

However, if you prefer a more magic oriented class then most definitely go with Force Master or Summoner as those would fit your playlist more preferably. 

Archived