Forums

Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game just did a 46M patch as I came back from a break, now get username and pw, then can click play, but then nothing happens, no errors, nada. Blade and Soul by bloodlust 32 bit does show runnin

Hey guys,   We just wanted to give a quick update that we're working hard on addressing this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the

Im seeing a lot of people being really rude to people who feel a bit cheated on their headstart time, calling them entitled and saying all mmos have issues and to just deal with it, and that is *crick

• NCSOFT

Hey guys,

We just wanted to give a quick update that we're working hard on addressing this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we'll keep you posted as soon as we have a new status update.  

Just now, Pankie said:

Can we get a dev reply please? It's definitely been long enough for them to at least tell us what is going on.

They've already reached out and said they're working on it. I feel like the community won't be satisfied until there's a livestream for bug fixes and a camera in the NCSOFT office.

Well, headstart or not, have to be patience. I also paid for the $125 Master Founder Pack and also stuck like most of our fellow friends here not getting any luck to play today. Have to be patience. Play other game but kept a watch out and once they solve the issue, come back play B&S?

2 minutes ago, BluneS said:

They have to go through a process, which takes time unfortunately.

First it's "Where's the QA?!" -- then they're up in arms when a fix doesn't happen instantly. I'm not sure these people know what they want themselves.

ughh pls,

1 minute ago, CT said:

Well, headstart or not, have to be patience. I also paid for the $125 Master Founder Pack and also stuck like most of our fellow friends here not getting any luck to play today. Have to be patience. Play other game but kept a watch out and once they solve the issue, come back play B&S?

with the errors happened and still happening, I don't can't think of the word "patience" right now.