Forums

Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Just now, Tko said:

This post should be moved to the bugs and report section. Not general...

Put it here because it affects everyone right now, needs immediate attention, its not just a couple of people.  If you log out at all, you cannot get back in after it does the small patch

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game just did a 46M patch as I came back from a break, now get username and pw, then can click play, but then nothing happens, no errors, nada. Blade and Soul by bloodlust 32 bit does show runnin

Hey guys,   We just wanted to give a quick update that we're working hard on addressing this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the

Im seeing a lot of people being really rude to people who feel a bit cheated on their headstart time, calling them entitled and saying all mmos have issues and to just deal with it, and that is *crick

Just now, Tko said:

This post should be moved to the bugs and report section. Not general...

Umm i think its is affecting anyone not in game and has updated, if we put it in bugs section it will not garner any attention. But feel free to go there and start a new thread about this issue.

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm i think its is affecting anyone not in game and has updated, if we put it in bugs section it will not garner any attention. But feel free to go there and start a new thread about this issue.

There is a thread about it right now.

2 minutes ago, Dewywin said:

This games been broken all day as far as I am concerned..Its an improvement  compared to staring at queue for the last 12 hours

You know, you guys are going to make a new word for all the whining about a Que on Mushin. . .

2 minutes ago, Despondency said:

bbbd95ddcd449170e7210d0392059287.png

That thing? That opens for me as well, along with client.

That's the one, nothing after that. Seems like there's a disconnect between the client and Gameguard (since it won't start launch process without Gameguard launching). Doesn't even start re-downloading Gameguard -- just hangs there. 

EDIT: Did a file repair check, didn't even recognize that Gameguard folder was missing -- definitely a disconnect between the two.

Edited by Pubmaster
Just now, Dynock said:

Same problem here RIP Early Start

Ha yeah. I think we're all feeling the pain... early starters, especially those who've paid for the Disciple and Master packs XD. I'm one of them... Feelsbadman