Forums

Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

16 minutes ago, Sanjoro said:

lmao

lmao its 2016 so everything should be problem free?  Snowflake syndrome is real.

Call me a special snowflake if you wish.
It doesn't change the fact that having spent so much money for something that i cannot use is absolutely unacceptable.
It is only logical that companies that invest in new game projects should learn from their mistakes and work towards improving and perfecting their area of expertise, not having the same issues over and over again.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game just did a 46M patch as I came back from a break, now get username and pw, then can click play, but then nothing happens, no errors, nada. Blade and Soul by bloodlust 32 bit does show runnin

Hey guys,   We just wanted to give a quick update that we're working hard on addressing this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the

Im seeing a lot of people being really rude to people who feel a bit cheated on their headstart time, calling them entitled and saying all mmos have issues and to just deal with it, and that is *crick

22 minutes ago, rlockwood88 said:

Call BS all you like.  It is what it is.  I have many games in the queue.  Still haven't played Fallout 4 that I've paid for, either.  I have kids so I get to play limited times on weekend nights for the most part.  Everyone knows that head start is just the REAL beta test in MMO games.  Stop acting like a child that doesn't know what he really paid for.  Closed Beta access and extra goodies.

Smack your self. Seriously , walk in to the other room and ask your dad to assist you. Head start is an offer, a product. Not a "Pay to test". The fact that you are willing to booty up for the horde is shocking and you should be ashamed. No soup for you. No soup!

16 minutes ago, rlockwood88 said:

You will continue to be disappointed in the MMO scene then.  It's been like this for years.  Like I said before, might wanna go ahead and get used to it or leave.

Just accepting everything as it is and not raising your expectations is the sole reason for which the mmo scene is how it is for years.
The problem at hand and it's solution are pretty simple, when providing a service that customers pay for there should be no interferences from the provider what so ever, if something does happen then refunds, discounts or extras are in order.

2 minutes ago, xSket said:

It doesn't change the fact that having spent so much money for something that i cannot use is absolutely unacceptable.
It is only logical that companies that invest in new game projects should learn from their mistakes and work towards improving and perfecting their area of expertise, not having the same issues over and over again.

Every game ever has had bugs, no game will ever be 'perfect'. MMO's suffer even more than a normal game you'd play, the reason why is because the game is always adding stuff and changing existing things which causes stuff to break. (I don't know if you've ever coded before, but if you fix one problem 80 more appear) Every update/patch for MMO's will break something somewhere in the game.

That's just how MMO's are, and always will be. If you're too entitled to accept that you might not want to play MMO's anymore. 

6 minutes ago, xSket said:

I agree 100%.

1 minute ago, Thallen said:

Every game ever has had bugs, no game will ever be 'perfect'. MMO's suffer even more than a normal game you'd play, the reason why is because the game is always adding stuff and changing existing things which causes stuff to break. (I don't know if you've ever coded before, but if you fix one problem 80 more appear) Every update/patch for MMO's will break something somewhere in the game.

That's just how MMO's are, and always will be. If you're too entitled to accept that you might not want to play MMO's anymore. 

I think they are stating that patches should be tested internally first for a few days to test the water before they are fully rolled out. Not necessarily the problems that occur with MMOS everyone knows that. 

6 minutes ago, Croog said:

I wish I was brave enough to touch this...

It works. Looks like it just replaces the client.exe with the prepatched one. and you are launching the game through the .bat they provide.

Edited by reszo