Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im seeing a lot of people being really rude to people who feel a bit cheated on their headstart time, calling them entitled and saying all mmos have issues and to just deal with it, and that is *cricket*ing absurd.

Being patient and understanding is all well and good, but you should not be satisfied when you paid for something and dont get it. This mushin server deal is a whole different issue, like its kinda your own fault, i have never seen a queue and the game has only crashed once, im loving it so far. That being said if you are not getting the thing you purchased you have a right to be upset.

Same, I was playing fine and able to log into game with zero problems. Get the 46 Meg update, updates fine and than nada. Its showing the process running for Blade and Soul in task manager, but Gameguard never pops up, nothing... just sits there dead.

Lucky for you guys that have actually gotten to do anything since launch.  Just now able to use my head start and haven't gotten the game to launch once.  Calm down.  It's just a game.  I paid $125, too, but come on.  It's an MMO.  There will be downtime.  Either get used to it or find a different genre.

2 minutes ago, Brandunn said:

Im seeing a lot of people being really rude to people who feel a bit cheated on their headstart time, calling them entitled and saying all mmos have issues and to just deal with it, and that is *cricket*ing absurd.

Being patient and understanding is all well and good, but you should not be satisfied when you paid for something and dont get it. This mushin server deal is a whole different issue, like its kinda your own fault, i have never seen a queue and the game has only crashed once, im loving it so far. That being said if you are not getting the thing you purchased you have a right to be upset.

absolutely, we should get something in return, like compensations, the times lost, you can't bring them back just saying.

^^^^ as hime posted in another topic.... this has been a VERY VERY good launch. yes the queues are horrid, but its true that we as players are partly at fault. and they are working hard to fix it. just relax, and play whatever you were playing before B&S for a couple more hours.

I can understand people being annoyed about this. Maybe even an exp boost to make up for the time?

But under no circumstance does anyone have the right to be RUDE and so insulting to the people who are trying to fix it!!!! It's not like they knew it would screw it all up!!!!
If any of you work in customer service and still act like this you should be ashamed...And if you ever do in the future, I hope you look back on this later. :T

Looks to me that the patch was a way to prevent people from login into the server, My game was fine yesterday. I played 17 hours and logged off. That was my huge mistake, now i just update it and cant get in, solid work from the dev's here.

Archived