Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT

Hey guys,

We just wanted to give a quick update that we're working hard on addressing this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we'll keep you posted as soon as we have a new status update.  

Just now, Pankie said:

Can we get a dev reply please? It's definitely been long enough for them to at least tell us what is going on.

They've already reached out and said they're working on it. I feel like the community won't be satisfied until there's a livestream for bug fixes and a camera in the NCSOFT office.

Well, headstart or not, have to be patience. I also paid for the $125 Master Founder Pack and also stuck like most of our fellow friends here not getting any luck to play today. Have to be patience. Play other game but kept a watch out and once they solve the issue, come back play B&S?

2 minutes ago, BluneS said:

They have to go through a process, which takes time unfortunately.

First it's "Where's the QA?!" -- then they're up in arms when a fix doesn't happen instantly. I'm not sure these people know what they want themselves.

ughh pls,

1 minute ago, CT said:

Well, headstart or not, have to be patience. I also paid for the $125 Master Founder Pack and also stuck like most of our fellow friends here not getting any luck to play today. Have to be patience. Play other game but kept a watch out and once they solve the issue, come back play B&S?

with the errors happened and still happening, I don't can't think of the word "patience" right now.

Archived