Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, yoshimi said:

anyone tried running the  game win7 mode?booger.gif

Compatibility mode for Windows 7 doesn't change anything for both the launcher file and the client.exe file. Launched as admin does nothing as well. 

3 minutes ago, yoshimi said:

i already read all the book in our house.. and the library is close..

i just got home from work... not going back in that shitty placeyawn.gif

i hate cats..  i mean the real cats..bash.gif

give me the names.. i scared to google it..cry2.gif

I wanna play this game too. 

I don't read books. They boring. 

It's my day off, so I don't need to work today. 

I can't save a kitten because there are none around 

Strippers don't go for college education. 

Did I win? 

lmao

7 minutes ago, xSket said:

Nah, this ain't cool at all. 
Paid £100 for an early access, putting behind the insane queue timers (because of which i changed realm after waiting for 8 hours), for an early access so that i can have a taste of the game before the flood gates open on the 19th. I don't mind that my premium timer keeps ticking even if i am not able to pay, what I do mind is that I can`t use something that i've paid a *cricket* loads of money for, that's the real issue.
And let's be honest, 2016 and we still get the same old technical issues, the same old customer service indifference.
FeelsBadMan

lmao its 2016 so everything should be problem free?  Snowflake syndrome is real.

3 minutes ago, NightpoolWR said:

So you paid 125$ and haven't played a lick but you're ok with that? I'm calling BS. 

Call BS all you like.  It is what it is.  I have many games in the queue.  Still haven't played Fallout 4 that I've paid for, either.  I have kids so I get to play limited times on weekend nights for the most part.  Everyone knows that head start is just the REAL beta test in MMO games.  Stop acting like a child that doesn't know what he really paid for.  Closed Beta access and extra goodies.

7 minutes ago, Koko said:

Am I right in understanding that everyone who applied the patch can't "launch" the game at all? 

Then, how are some people getting the updated queue interface, such as this picture posted in page 1? 

deea3c53fc2be153da2d43b9f9da6cee.png

Not "everyone" is experiencing the current issue.

From what a recent Twitter update has said, only people with Windows 10 and specific versions of Windows 8.1 are currently having this issue.

2 minutes ago, KIbita said:

I wanna play this game too. 

I don't read books. They boring. 

It's my day off, so I don't need to work today. 

I can't save a kitten because there are none around 

Strippers don't go for college education. 

Did I win? 

try manga then..i can suggest some good onehandsome2.gif

2 minutes ago, rlockwood88 said:

Call BS all you like.  It is what it is.  I have many games in the queue.  Still haven't played Fallout 4 that I've paid for, either.  I have kids so I get to play limited times on weekend nights for the most part.  Everyone knows that head start is just the REAL beta test in MMO games.  Stop acting like a child that doesn't know what he really paid for.  Closed Beta access and extra goodies.

relax. and the guy below me is right

Just now, rlockwood88 said:

No.  It's early launch access for a finished game.  Stop acting like a child that doesn't know how to hold retailers and others who provide services accountable.  

Archived