Version 8 Not A Fix

Quail

• Operating System - Windows 10 64bit
  • Processor - AMD FX(tm)-8320 3.5GHz
  • Graphics Card - GeForce GTX 950
  • RAM - 8GB
  • Sound Card (or indicate that it is Integrated) - Integrated
  • Peripherals used (Specifically anything that uses special drivers or active software) -

I don't use ANY Razer products. The only thing I have out of the norm would possibly be a Wacom tablet by way of drivers (which I have uninstalled this evening).

As of Friday January 15th, I was able to play with no issues whatsoever. Come today, I'm experiencing rather large lag spikes and a series of error 1000s, some of which completely locking me out of certain characters by not even letting me past the loading screen following character selection. I was just playing my character Yinsa about 10 minutes ago (7:07 pm PST) when I disconnected while going through the portal to the Defiled Tomb. Rebooted the launcher to find that it was downloading a patch to update to version 8. Awesome! Maybe it might fix my problem!

Wrong. Now once I hit "play game", NClauncher stays open, but I don't even get the dragon blade and soul splash logo and the game itself doesn't launch. Seems like everything is broken now.

1 hour ago, Quail said:
  • Operating System - Windows 10 64bit
  • Processor - AMD FX(tm)-8320 3.5GHz
  • Graphics Card - GeForce GTX 950
  • RAM - 8GB
  • Sound Card (or indicate that it is Integrated) - Integrated
  • Peripherals used (Specifically anything that uses special drivers or active software) -

I don't use ANY Razer products. The only thing I have out of the norm would possibly be a Wacom tablet by way of drivers (which I have uninstalled this evening).

As of Friday January 15th, I was able to play with no issues whatsoever. Come today, I'm experiencing rather large lag spikes and a series of error 1000s, some of which completely locking me out of certain characters by not even letting me past the loading screen following character selection. I was just playing my character Yinsa about 10 minutes ago (7:07 pm PST) when I disconnected while going through the portal to the Defiled Tomb. Rebooted the launcher to find that it was downloading a patch to update to version 8. Awesome! Maybe it might fix my problem!

Wrong. Now once I hit "play game", NClauncher stays open, but I don't even get the dragon blade and soul splash logo and the game itself doesn't launch. Seems like everything is broken now.

While the game is on the side of screwed ATM, feel free to test (when its working) your network: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc782791(v=ws.10).aspx

same exact issue today.  Was playing all day today just fine, not even any noticeable lag spikes and only some frame rate issues from probably having settings too high in a too populated area.  Have to close the game and restart due to some non-game related issues.  When I come back to start playing again, it updates to Version 8 and stops working.  Click on Play in the launcher and nothing happens.  No splash art or anything.  Task manager shows the process running, but with very little resource use.  nothing happens even after waiting 10-15 minutes.  tried reinstalling, and turning off the antivirus(don't know why this would do anything since it was working all day) but got the same thing without the game launching.

Same. My game is unable to load now after the update. I also tried running the game in different compatibility modes. It looks like it attempts to run the game client itself after clicking "Play Now" but gets caught up in something and stops trying to load it.

Summary
        Operating System
            Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
        CPU
            Intel Core i7 3930K @ 3.20GHz    52 °C
            Sandy Bridge-E 32nm Technology
        RAM
            32.0GB DDR3 @ 667MHz (9-9-9-24)
        Motherboard
            ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION (LGA2011)    37 °C
        Graphics
            SONY TV *02 (3840x2160@60Hz)
            2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (ASUStek Computer Inc)    57 °C
            2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (ASUStek Computer Inc)    63 °C
            SLI Disabled
        Storage
            931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 (SATA)    25 °C
            111GB INTEL SSDSC2CW120A3 (SSD)
            931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 (SATA)    25 °C
            931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EURX-73FH1Y0 (SATA)    24 °C
            7GB SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB Device (USB)
            14GB PNY USB 3.0 FD USB Device (USB)
        Optical Drives
            No optical disk drives detected
        Audio
            Realtek High Definition Audio

52 minutes ago, LightHUN said:

1. First log out the game !
2. Exit launcher !

3. Use: Enable3GBMem_Vista_Win7_32bit.bat 

*/B&S folder / bin / 
 (Update Directx 11 )

The Light shall burn you!

Yea... all these people said they are 64-bit windows... that script does nothing on 64-bit windows. It literally checks if you are on 64-bit and does nothing if that is the case.

Archived