Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paying money ($125) to play on head start and now can´t play? Somehow they gotta compensate this lost of time. Still waiting. 

*They should tell us about posible incoming updates with time in their fanpages (Facebook and Twitter). It was so random got disconnected all of a sudden.

5 minutes ago, 854495_1452550237 said:

useless devs. always the prob in all games

Lol tell me one game that you've played that has had no problems in it after every patch.

Think before making comments like this.

1 minute ago, Eleon said:

Paying money ($125) to play on head start and now can´t play? Somehow they gotta compensate this lost of time. Still waiting. 

If all you got for that was the 3 day headstart then you got hosed.  Either way 72 hours at 125$ with 15 minutes downtime i think they owe you $0.42 before taxes...

2 minutes ago, kasa said:

If all you got for that was the 3 day headstart then you got hosed.  Either way 72 hours at 125$ with 15 minutes downtime i think they owe you $0.42 before taxes...

For now let´s just hope those "15 minutes downtime" turn out into a X amount of hours.

1 minute ago, MP4LIFE said:

Ditto here, Been crashing like crazy since yesterday. (turns out it's cuz I tried speeding through stuff too much and is a known issue). This is just sad though.

is that a real thing? I haven't read the quests since like lvl 2. That would explain why I crashed a few times today though.

4 minutes ago, Eleon said:

*They should tell us about posible incoming updates with time in their fanpages (Facebook and Twitter). It was so random got disconnected all of a sudden.

You get more bang for the 125$ than just early access, so don't be greedy. It's hardly been half an hour with this issue and they already are working on a fix which in my book is a pretty damn good response time

Is this frustrating? yes.

Do we all want to play? yes.

But did they just launch this game officially over a day ago? yes. Just have some patience e.e

Archived