Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Saudade said:

"Same", "same", "same." Blah, blah, blah. Everyone literally stating the same thing isn't going to help. Have you people considered being patient? 

I'd rather state that I have an issue, then to keep quite about it. It gives them an idea on how many people this is affecting too.

2 minutes ago, GazimonX said:

People stating the same means that its affecting a greater portion of users than a minority, which may help them to see which bugs to prioritize? Especially such a breaking one

At the same time, I wonder if this is their version of unannounced population control

I had tried repairing the file and open and closing it a few times.  my comp started running really slow and in task manager there were 5 instances of the game running in the background.  maybe just rollback to the previous seemed to work the past 2 days...

8 minutes ago, Tko said:

Hmm that's odd. You'll probably have to try to contact them via support and send them a screenshot of your purchase.

Did that on Friday. Ticket says "Status 6 hours ago". What does that even mean? Was it read 6 hours ago? Updated 6 hours ago? Yet there is no reply from customer service. My bet is they're too busy transfering idiots off Mushin/Windrest even tho you could tell months ago those servers would generate major login queues (yet peeps still rolled on it, because, stupid).

Meanwhile, got 3x lvl 20s, some with no inventory space. I refuse to buy more NCoin and dragon pouches other than the 7200 already spent (costumes and pouches) until customer service resolves the issue and I know I'll play BnS longterm again. If customer service can't help out I'll just tell my back to issue a chargeback and move on to BDO.

1 minute ago, DanSo said:

Same here with the game not launching, I Run windows 10 and noticed that the Windows defender went crazy one of the times I tried to launch the game.

also, BnS is running as a background presses??

I'm not using Windows Defender, though my AV shows no abnormal reactions.

same here i was playing this morning game seems perfectly fine though sometimes it crashed or kick me but right now when i try to log in it was updating then when i click play there's a a box that shows up ncsoft thing then i waited few mins still the game is not starting so i had to restart my laptop might as well work same thing its not working i even repair the files nothing happen still the same =/ now i dunno what to do lol 

Archived