Forums

Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anyone having the same issue as me. After the issue was "fixed" last night, I logged on and it was working fine for a couple minutes. I decided to fight a world boss and the game crashed. I had to force shut down. Task manager couldn't save me. After I logged back in, I started up the B&S launcher once more and when my launcher finished updating, the client started up with the large golden dragon emblem. After a few seconds, my PC completely freezes and I have no other choice but to force shut down again. I'm not getting any error messages when this happens so I have no idea what the problem is. The game was working completely fine for me until this incident. Anyone know a fix?

23 hours ago, Eleon said:

Your computer is 3x better than mine and you can´t run it without lag? 

Maybe is the server crowded with people? 

What server are you playing?

Or maybe you had too many things running at the same time in the background? idk.

firts thanks for answer im playing in Soha wich is empty i think the problem may be the windows 10 have no idea y im getting such low fps when i play ff14 in max settings and runs at 100-110 fps

24 minutes ago, Akidan said:

For those who still having auto client shut down in between 5 to 10min, and if you're using any or in the past used any razer product, go o task manager close all razer related stuff. That works for me, Hope it helps

No need to close everything, you are free to use Razer Synapse and whatever else you like to use. Just stop the following services and you're OK:

This is out of this topic, but felt like correcting now that it's mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...

Might need to reload the CookedPC, usually I was having this issue until I change the filed from CookedPC to CookedPC2. And let the game reload CookedPC. I have razer and its not the problem. I have Win7-64bit so did Computer>>>Local Disk(C:)>>>Program Files (x86)>>>NCSOFT>>>BnS>>>contents>>>bns

CookedPC(I renamed this to something else)

Then I login, game did the repair verify thing and downloaded. I waited until its done, and was able to get in..Thinking when patch hit file will get corrupted or was missing. May need to go a fresh install of the CookedPC where most of the game is located at. Hope this help. Also don't have Razer SDK on my pc.

Archived