Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they should do like Blizzard does and have a test server for testing patches before releasing them to the main servers. Blizzard does this and it doesn't keep all bugs from getting through, but it does seem to filter out a majority of them. They still have major issues with new expansions and such anyways because those aren't really tested on a test server with actual players. Win some you lose some I guess?

Just now, Dragon88 said:

Do you think we can still receive a refund or at least some sort of compensation from NCSoft?

I believe you  can still get a refund if you did not spend any Ncoins according to a billing post I read.  They would delete your Blade and Soul account in the process and all toons etc...

It's loading for me after the patch !!!! I SEE THE LOG ! go guys get your updates

Also if the patch fails. Make sure no lingering BNS.EXE Is still running in your task manager processes.  I had 3 running cause I was hammering the launcher lol

3 minutes ago, RigoTheFilipino said:

It would seem to be the case. I went to task manager and the game is running but as you said as a background program. I have to go back to college in like a week and a half was trying to get in last bit of hardcore gaming before having to stuff my face in books for 4 months.  -_-

me either,  could it work now?

1 minute ago, QueenScarlett said:

New bug with Patch :/

It says "error" and that the "files aren't there". But the hell. >.<

Check that another Blade and Soul exe isn't running in your task manager proccess. if so end that and restart the launcher. Patch again. It will work. 

Archived