Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

Just now, Daemoroth said:

With you on that one, was contemplating the master pack, then I remembered this is NCSoft and decided not to risk it.

Thought they finally made their comeback with blade and soul. Really love the game too. So a master pack it was. God I'm regretting that decision now.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I see, the update was probably supposed to fix some of the crashing issues, but they failed the implementation.  What it looks like, to me, is that the client is being relegated to a background process, so it can't be brought into the desktop.  *shrug* don't know much about computers but it's something I noticed

So this is my question here. Its been quite awhile since quite a few of us are unable to log in. So why do they still have this patch up and do not do a rollback to the last working patch till they find a fix? I am like most of you and I paid $125 to simply lose game time and to pretty much get zero from it. Except hey you paid for a head start. Except bugs? I am sorry but that isn't what most of us paid for. We paid to be able to play the game before others and the perks it game with, not to be shut out of the game. So as one who really has been waiting a few years for this to come out, I feel like I am being stabbed in the chest about this whole matter. If something is clearly not working, isn't it best to go back to what was in this since? Feel free to correct me if I am wrong of course.

I *cricket*ing Called off tomorrow From work So i can have 5 days straight of Game play since ive been unable to play friday and saturday alot. 
Atleats i got lv15 in does 2 days. but now i cant. so i guess imma go in work so i wont have to deal with this. Imma go to sleep now. i hope they gave us something from this whole ordeal! 

2 minutes ago, Taintedshadow said:

From what I see, the update was probably supposed to fix some of the crashing issues, but they failed the implementation.  What it looks like, to me, is that the client is being relegated to a background process, so it can't be brought into the desktop.  *shrug* don't know much about computers but it's something I noticed

well at least u have took note of this and update some ppl here. wat do we have from the Dev...?

1 minute ago, Rolaen said:

So this is my question here. Its been quite awhile since quite a few of us are unable to log in. So why do they still have this patch up and do not do a rollback to the last working patch till they find a fix? I am like most of you and I paid $125 to simply lose game time and to pretty much get zero from it. Except hey you paid for a head start. Except bugs? I am sorry but that isn't what most of us paid for. We paid to be able to play the game before others and the perks it game with, not to be shut out of the game. So as one who really has been waiting a few years for this to come out, I feel like I am being stabbed in the chest about this whole matter. If something is clearly not working, isn't it best to go back to what was in this since? Feel free to correct me if I am wrong of course.

I feel you bro, I only get $30 pack, and if I got masters pack I would be freaken fking furious 

3 minutes ago, Taintedshadow said:

It would seem to be the case. I went to task manager and the game is running but as you said as a background program. I have to go back to college in like a week and a half was trying to get in last bit of hardcore gaming before having to stuff my face in books for 4 months.  -_-

Archived