Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

1 minute ago, Meeso said:

Oh I agree, you would also think a patch for a translated game, which version (except for the translation) is 3 years old would not have any patch issues....but here we are.  And yes I know they did not have Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 3 years ago when the game was made, *cricket* but that shouldn't make that much of a difference.

hmmm ok for that i think it is debatable. win 8 and win 10 has some highen security issue that arent surfaced in win 7. practically windows is being a douchbag vs the "bad guys" and that causes issues here and there

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Infidel said:

Same issue.  Blank nclauncher, bladeandsoul32bit in task manager.  windows 8.1.

nothinng have improved so far :/ 
sigh...come on Dev >< weekends are precious .once monday hits. we wont have that much time to play again...

Just now, Teeanday said:

ROFLMFAO, at least they narrowed it down to a problem with Windows 8 and 10, not that anyone uses those operating systems......

practically all the ppl owning a newer pc and those who got con into upgrading for free to win 10 are victims.

but there are players who are in the game now and yet they are actually win 10 user. so BS to wat they said zzz.. 

Seriously this isn't cool.  Not like there isn't just a "few" of us running 10 as it's the newest os out there.  Anyways same problem... now fix it nc soft.  It was working just fine all the way through beta and up till now.  I believe in you.

Archived