Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

6 minutes ago, Mariester said:

Lawl , you probably didn't use the .bat file. You need to run it so the coding inside it is applied.

oh, oops.... LOL, well I got it to work now but now Im reading something about a possible rollback so..... I guess I won't be playing it anyway

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ NOW WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Just now, Areaku said:

you mean the one that breaks everything it touches :D

no kidding i am probably going to install windows 7 on my second hard drive just so i can bypass this in the future ....... sad when your brand new computer with an i7 and a 980ti cant play an mmo XD

4 minutes ago, Meeso said:

Now go to NCsoft.com ....change your account name, password and pin code or you will not have any toons tomorrow when you do get an updated patch and actually log in.

I'm sure it will be fine. That guy is a trusted member on reddit and I've downloaded fixes like these from other people before. I didn't put my pin in there anyway and no other IP is allowed to access my account even if he did somehow put a keylog in that file

16 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Please be aware that this is bypassing the official launcher which if you do not remember to use the normal shortcut after the issue has been resolved on our end, your client will never update again and login issues will arise.

looks like ncsoft is cool with it anyway

16 minutes ago, Kalmaro said:
Just now, 846806_1452550169 said:

I'm sure it will be fine. That guy is a trusted member on reddit and I've downloaded fixes like these from other people before. I didn't put my pin in there anyway and no other IP is allowed to access my account even if he did somehow put a keylog in that file

Everyone is afraid of the workaround, is kinda funny actually.

Yea still seems iffy doing a work around like that.

Just now, weinloh said:

same here

hope they compensate us

They should just auto ding all currently created toons to level 45 before launch on Monday...so then they can get all the noob free to players to buy premium perks.....

Archived