Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I r8 this launcher upd8 8/8.

On a more serious note; I'm guessing this was a fix for the people experiencing constant game crashes.  Guess we'll have to find out if that's what they "patched" when they "patch" this new problem l0l.  NCSoft sure has their stuff in order...lelel

The game client doesn't work. After hitting 'Play Now' button, a small NCSOFT box comes up, but then it does nothing. I can only play games at nights, and it means I lose one of my head start days unless there's a fix in next hour or so.. :(

Just now, Safou said:

i used the .bat file to load nothing even came up...

Check which bat file you downloaded. Are you sure you picked the right region? Change the extention of the .bat file to .txt and look inside to check which region number. 0 = NA and 1 = EU.

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ NOW WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨  

6 minutes ago, 846806_1452550169 said:

I tried the workaround but it doesn't work for me T__T How did you get it to work?

This is what I did (tell me if I did it wrong please)

- changed "Client" on \BnS\bin to "Client.bak"

- download "Client" file from that guy on reddit, put it in the \BnS\bin folder

- downloaded the "startNAClient.bat" from that guy, put it in the same folder

- launched BnS

- logged in, click play

- ????

- no game comes up :(

Now go to NCsoft.com ....change your account name, password and pin code or you will not have any toons tomorrow when you do get an updated patch and actually log in.

Just now, Protokai said:

much salt love spending 100 bucks for the masters pack then not being able to play this when i finally get off work just because i have the modern stinking operating system 

you mean the one that breaks everything it touches :D

I hope we get at least a partial refund. I spent $125 for a three day "headstart", when actually the first day was an unplayable queue - and on day 2, we are finally able to transfer and an hour later we cant even play at all.

Archived