Forums

Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude i won't do this cuz it's not from nscoft. They should fix it not some random person. They get money for this job and do nothing. It's not fair.

"And i can attach a lot of key-logers or backdor to this ".bat" file... so even you try this one and it works, think about why this person was make a fix for that problem

i get the whole be patient blah blah blah but seriously you applied a fix to a working product and broke it then only tweeted about it and now someone who doesn't work for you figured out a work around to the fix that broke the game.....

3 minutes ago, Kyse said:

stop posting that work around!!!

Why? It works fine and doesn't change any files. Just runs a differen't client. All you have to do when the game is updated later is to deliete the download and you're good.

Just now, Apostasy said:

Dude i won't do this cuz it's not from nscoft. They should fix it not some random person. They get money for this job and do nothing. It's not fair.

"And i can attach a lot of key-logers or backdor to this ".bat" file... so even you try this one and it works, think about why this person was make a fix for that problem

For your info, you can do the bat file yourself. Don't have to download it. Instruction was there. You can also open and check the command on the bat file. 

Just now, Molovinco said:

If it takes this long to fix an issue just to let players into the game this game is just doomed to start not a good sign and this from the same country that made Blizzard refund all the players for Diablo 3 cause of the same issue

the more messed up part is THIS IS JUST A COPY OF A GAME THAT HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS

They are trying to hold us down... They think we'll simply stop because we can't log in?

They are mistaken, WE will not give up, WE will not just simply go to sleep, WE will stay on these forums all night if we have to.

RISE TO THE OCCASION BOYS

Archived