Chat Font Size

Aimo

Having problems changing the font size on some of the chat tabs.

I can change the All and Combat tabs from size 12 to 14, but for the other ones the "Confirm" button is greyed out. Unlike the All and Combat tabs, when I select the other tabs and mouse over the setting icon it shows the previous tab.

Example, selecting Dragonspire Party/Alliance shows "Click to change settings for Party Finder chat tab". Selecting Party Finder and mousing over the setting icon does not show anything on the tooltip. Trying to manually select the tab name in the settings under View Chat only works for Combat and All tabs; for the others it just shows "Enter a name for the new tab."

If I rename the tab, I can change the font size, but then the tab name is only 8 letters long.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug with it?

The only tab I am unable to change the font size for is the Dragonspire Party one.

For the rest, if I close all settings and make sure the tab I want to resize is active, then open the settings to resize and check the tab is also listed in the drop down, then I am able to resize the text.

However I have to close the settings and restart it each time I want to resize a different tab.  This works for all my tabs except Dragonspire Party.

Archived