QUESTION

Yokutsumi

Okay okay, I get that there's a time wait for getting in because so many people get on. Currently (for me) there are 2388 people waiting to get into the game who are IN FRONT OF ME. Not aware of how many people are waiting behind me. I was originally at 2001 people ahead of me. My question is...why did suddenly 387 people get ahead of me? I wouldn't have so much of a problem but...I got kicked out of the game. Me and my older brother were playing earlier and in the middle of doing quests and suddenly got an "error" message. We had to log out...well actually that's a lie. It kicked us out. We opened the game again and when we hit play, ANOTHER error popped up and told us to restart our PC's. Okay okay, we did so cause we really want to play Blade and Soul. So we restarted our PC's and hit play. "Finally, okay now to get back on." Or more so we thought...Our estimated time was "60 mins" Not bad really. "Oh okay makes sense cause there's 2000 people in front of us. We waited an hour and came back. 2040 people ahead of us. Estimated time: 120 mins. The in line aren't decreasing in numbers, they're INcreasing. Blah Blah we wait. 2 minutes later, 257 minutes for a wait time. and guess what, there are 2388 people ahead of us. Uhm....How do they get ahead of us? We were waiting PATIENTLY to get back in. Also the fact that we got KICKED OUT wasn't settling either. This kinda actually makes me want to ask. Why DO you have a wait time? DON'T give me an answer "Ma'am there are a lot of people trying to get on the server right now, please hold." YES I AM AWARE OF THAT I CAN SEE THIS MYSELF. Anyone ever play WOW. If not, surely you've heard of it. WOW has a big population of people too but guess what, they don't have a wait time for logging in :D oh my god it's magic! That's FAN-FRICKEN-TASTIC. MY MAIN POINT.... THAT I PROBABLY DIDN'T STRESS HARDLY AT ALL IN THIS BECAUSE I TEND TO RUN MY MOUTH (fingers in this case) BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM AND NOT TO MENTION I COULD HAVE REPEATED MYSELF OR GONE OFF SUBJECT FOR A MINUTE BECAUSE I WON'T GO BACK AND READ ALL OF THIS.... IS WHY CAN PEOPLE GET FARTHER AHEAD OF ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU KNOW TO BE HONEST....I HAVE NO FKING CLUE IF THIS IS WHERE I EVEN FILE A COMPLAINT OR NOT BUT HERE YOU GO! Ahahahaha!!! GREAT...after typing all this...I MADE IT TO 172 MINUTES AND ONLY 2368 PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME.  All I want to do is play...I paid my part...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm guessing no refunds right? *cries* although its not that i want a refund...I just want to play 

Archived