Mushin (Premium members queue) WTF!?

Luminescent

22 minutes ago, Mai said:

Yes exactly, all big population games or at least the ones i played have an afk timer...gw2 for example kicks you out after 30 mins or so even if you auto-run against a wall or use a skill...shity Archeage used to kick you out after 20 mins too until they changed it cause nobody was playing anymore...so yeah there are solutions. It only comes down to how easy it is for them to implement them.

Imo the best would have been from the beggining if servers had an actual indication of how full they are and when the population goes to max, it gets locked. Tough luck for those that didnt make it. But then people would complain about not being able to be with their clans blabla. So that's a fail too.

Solution : Afk timer. Problem solved. Q's maybe yes, but at least smaller.

I joined Mushin randomly, it was the same thing I did with Seafarer's Rest on GW2. For some odd reason I always pick the full capacity servers. I'd change regions, but I'm already level 20, lol.

AFK timer + locking Mushin from new accounts would solve the issue easily.

I have lost all sympathy for you Mushin heads now.

Just ridiculous, who would seriously sit around all day waiting over an hour or more to play a game when all they have to do is start and alt on another server?

Play on another server until all the craziness simmers down then go back to Mushin if it is so damn important.

This forum is almost as bad as Black desert and the PvP/PvW arguments

Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

I have lost all sympathy for you Mushin heads now.

Just ridiculous, who would seriously sit around all day waiting over an hour or more to play a game when all they have to do is start and alt on another server?

Play on another server until all the craziness simmers down then go back to Mushin if it is so damn important.

This forum is almost as bad as Black desert and the PvP/PvW arguments

Actually, I wasn't sitting down all day waiting... I also has some stuff to do but yeah I know what you're trying to say. But, then at the same time do you expect me to waste a character slot on a server that I know I'm not going to be in? I don't really want to start over again, I've already have a level 31 character on Mushin and I'm not going to make an alt to level again.

so how is this a "player" fault? I dont bother enough to search and read on crap due to working 6 days a week and on my one day off im expected to know what server gonna be the most packed + have the longest BS wait after paying 70+$? Sorry after waiting 7 hours and still unable to log in due to players being "afk" and holding a spot for someone else to play was a red flag for me already. 

Honestly, In no way should NCSOFT have allowed such small servers to be allowed especially knowing this game was going to be a pretty big hit on launch/Head start from the long wait it has been having players. 190 Min wait after reaching 20 min, it went back up! UN *cricket*ing believable. 1day out of the 3 already has been wasted, and the next two days wont matter because of work! epic. 

1 minute ago, Trunks said:

so how is this a "player" fault? I dont bother enough to search and read on crap due to working 6 days a week and on my one day off im expected to know what server gonna be the most packed + have the longest BS wait after paying 70+$? Sorry after waiting 7 hours and still unable to log in due to players being "afk" and holding a spot for someone else to play was a red flag for me already. 

Honestly, In no way should NCSOFT have allowed such small servers to be allowed especially knowing this game was going to be a pretty big hit on launch/Head start from the long wait it has been having players. 190 Min wait after reaching 20 min, it went back up! UN *cricket*ing believable. 1day out of the 3 already has been wasted, and the next two days wont matter because of work! epic. 

Exactly! Also in addition to that, the amount of time on your premium membership status is already being wasted.

Just now, LadySwoop said:

lols i left my pc in the queue for 7 hours while i live stream another game on console.. i finally got in, and after 2 minutes, i got the DDL crash error. ugh.

Yup, join the club! It's really lame at this point, I'm even scared to tabbed out of the game because I might get random crash all of the sudden.

Archived