I click the BNS icon and nothing happened.

JackyLi

On 1/21/2016 at 2:15 PM, Sk1p3r69Bang said:

Hey Everyone. Tried all what you wrote above but in my case the problems seems to be lack of NC louncher. I mean I've looked for it on B&S website and on google and I even put a ticked through and I've got a ling for the download. I did everything as said but it seems odd. Cuz I don't have a NC Louncher :/ I installed the 215mb file witch is BnS_Lite_Installer. I go through the installation, I chose different location for the install. It goes through really fast. And it's finished I'm prompted with some info about byg reports, i tick yes. I try to run the Desktop BNS game shortcut (as admin) and it tells me to run the louncher .... witch again I don't have :/ A bit of help cuz I'm confuss xD

NCSOFT Launcher: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

Install the launcher then run BnS. It'll tell you updates are available for the launcher. Install updates and you should be good to go!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to start off im really damn glad i see at the end of the 4 pages of depression and sadness, someone managed to find a solution. the reason why im still replying to this post is to just ask if any of this solutions will work for win7 cus i didnt notice anyone mentioning they had win7 on and most of u guys are on win8 or win10

i hope when i get bck home to try i wun get stuck in the middle of the steps.

p.s. ive been playing for a long while since launch and this is the first time its happening to me. and again, kudos to those who searched high and low for a solution.

if you play Jiwan server hook me up :)

cheers

DiceyAce

• 3 weeks later...

Archived