I click the BNS icon and nothing happened.

JackyLi

2 minutes ago, lazypk1314 said:

same thing is happening to my game, it stop after i click play now and it just stop at NCsoft setting icon.

According to another thread in the forums at this time, NCSOFT is aware of issues...

Looks like we just have to hang tight.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the same boat. Been trying to start the game for the past hour, Already reinstalled the game and launcher a couple of times and nothing happened. Also checked compatibility and nada. Hope this gets fixed. I didn't have this problem during ALL the cbt and name reservation. I hope this gets fixed. 

2 hours ago, Neoyoshi said:

After the newest Launcher update that i just downloaded about 8 minutes ago, i am running into this issue now too.  I've had no issues with the client at all since Alpha, beta, and headstart.  But now all of a sudden the client doesn't boot up?

Same with me. It was okay before the latest patch.

I'm not sure if this applies to all but, if you tried launching the game or hit "play" multiple times, make sure to kill the process from task manager. It sits there and eats CPU%. This is not a resolution, just may affect your other apps performance due to the BnS issue

Archived