I click the BNS icon and nothing happened.

JackyLi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Despondency said:

Grr.

Alright, go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin and run BnSClient, I know it won't work, but see if it actually downloads GameGuard. I have a feeling it's GameGuard that's causing your issues.

Uh.. i dont think so because I tried to install bns on my friend's laptop, he can open the login window and in his NCSOFT window, he has the same folders as in my laptop.

Just now, JackyLi said:

Uh.. i dont think so because I tried to install bns on my friend's laptop, he can open the login window and in his NCSOFT window, he has the same folders as in my laptop.

Actually, I think your issue has to do with the NCSOFT launcher.

Try here: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher look for the NCLauncher.ini or settings file, you should be able to open it in Notepad. What does it say?

After the newest Launcher update that i just downloaded about 8 minutes ago, i am running into this issue now too.  I've had no issues with the client at all since Alpha, beta, and headstart.  But now all of a sudden the client doesn't boot up?

was playing the game perfectly fine 5 hours ago, but when i try to relog now im unable to go into the game right now. i even endtask everything and restart computer and nothing is working for me, cant get pass the setting part. some kind of BS, yesterday hours of waiting for que, today unable to login at all WTF did i pay 125 for?

Hmmmm, i wonder if that new little launcher update broke something, Gameguard isn't booting up so.... hmmm; we'll see if more people start showing up to post about it.  I've been playing all day so this was my first time today of closing the game down.

im sure for me and Jacky, the issue is not even making it to the login page. Double click on red BNS icon, and nothing happens. NIL, ZERO, NADA. but task manager shows NClauncher and not the game client itself running in background. It is just not brining up the login page for us. So much for early headstart. i want my money back :(

30 minutes ago, Despondency said:

Actually, I think your issue has to do with the NCSOFT launcher.

Try here: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher look for the NCLauncher.ini or settings file, you should be able to open it in Notepad. What does it say?

i cannot find the above file in the mentioned directory :( is this the one?

[Settings]
Locale=en-US
InstallFilePath=C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\Download
Game_Locale=en-US
Update_en-US=1
Update_de=0
Update_fr=0
[CompanyID_12]
License_Version=0
[UserSystemInfoCollector]
ServerName=up4web.nclauncher.ncsoft.com
[Game_Language_BnS]
Locale=en-US
Game_Locale=en-US
Update_en-US=1
Update_de=0
Update_fr=0

7 minutes ago, LupusFidelis said:

Having the same issue as above. The Game Launcher gets stuck on the little white box after clicking "Play Now". It just sits there.

2yoztj7.jpg

same thing is happening to my game, it stop after i click play now and it just stop at NCsoft setting icon.

4 minutes ago, Tootpigu said:

i cannot find the above file in the mentioned directory :( is this the one?

[Settings]
Locale=en-US
InstallFilePath=C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\Download
Game_Locale=en-US
Update_en-US=1
Update_de=0
Update_fr=0
[CompanyID_12]
License_Version=0
[UserSystemInfoCollector]
ServerName=up4web.nclauncher.ncsoft.com
[Game_Language_BnS]
Locale=en-US
Game_Locale=en-US
Update_en-US=1
Update_de=0
Update_fr=0

Make a copy of that, I'm gonna try and give you mine for you to replace. As mine is almost entirely different.

Archived