Forums

I click the BNS icon and nothing happened.

JackyLi

I installed the BNS launcher and a icon appeared on the desktop, but after i clicking it(right click run as administrator), nothing happened. I dont know what's going on and what should i do. If someone know how to solve this problem, plz let me know.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, NightpoolWR said:

Whats your client version? Make sure that the BNS is allowed past your firewall and make sure your system is up to the specs.

It's the newest version. I downloaded it from the website. I right click and run as the administrator, so it should pass the firewall. How can i check if it pass the windows firewall? 

17 minutes ago, MixTape said:

bring up task manager and end the NC program thats running. sometimes after closing the launcher it leaves itself running in the background. you should be good after that. i have the same issue sometimes. 

I restart the computer and click the icon, still nothing happened. NO windows come out.

1 minute ago, MixTape said:

did you bring up task manager and look if there is a NC module process running?

How? Sorry, I dont understand. Open Task Manager, and click Processes to see if there is a NC module right? There is no program running in the applications.

1 minute ago, JackyLi said:

How? Sorry, I dont understand. Open Task Manager, and click Processes to see if there is a NC module right? There is no program running in the applications.

sometimes it will be under background proccesses and not apps/applications. 

Just now, Despondency said:

Do you have the "NCSOFT" and "NCWest" folders in your Program Files folder?

Yes, I have both. But I know I need to open the shortcut on the desktop, when i do it, nothing happened. When i open the launcher in the NCWEST folder, error E03001 appeared.

Just now, JackyLi said:

Yes, I have both. But I know I need to open the shortcut on the desktop, when i do it, nothing happened. When i open the launcher in the NCWEST folder, error E03001 appeared.

Alright, when you open the client, using the one on your desktop, nothing happens at all? No box opens or process runs?

Archived