117 min estimated wait time

maghteriton

•  

ME AND NCSOFT SUPPORT, having a nice chat. They are trying to tell me why i get 117min estimated wait time in 3 days head start time. I really dont get it. I bought first founders pack just for 3 days head start and i cant even log in. Just read the converization. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ME Yesterday at 00:03

what the hell i just paid for founders pack and i saw 117min estimated wait time. Are you kidding me? In 2016 what the hell. (10000*What the hell!?!?!?!?!?!). I think you are planning to sell lots of premium merbership right? I am really soryy for buying founders pack. This game is heinous. Fix this problem. You will lose lots of players. I was thinking about premium membership but when i saw that waiting time deception, dont think so.

ME Yesterday at 00:08

When you sell founders pack for early access count the bloody number and then support your servers according to your selling. How greedy you are ? Just for premium membership you are endangering your game and if you tell me that you are holding premium members too this is just bloody funny.

Andrew Yesterday at 23:39
    Greetings,

As of right now, every player accessing the game is a premium member, as only those with the premium membership have access to the game. Once the game goes live and non-premium member begin to access the game, you will be placed in front of those players.  Keep in mind that the queue window is an estimate of the queue time and your position in it.  It isn't moving you further back in the queue, just providing more up to date data.

Mushin is also the highest populated server, so there is a queue time when accessing it.  The other servers on NA do not currently have a queue time.

Regards,

Andrew
    NCSOFT Support Team

ME Today at 00:08

2 of my friends are playing with me and they bought premium membership and their wait time is 0 or way less then me (we tried log in together) so you are just telling me a bald lie. We were 3 friends in same server and you made me hate your game thx to your premium membership, so dont lie to me and give my money back, delete my account.

ME Today at 00:11

btw your wait time algorithm sucks. Its telling 40 min and then 200 min.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to calm down.. thousands of other players are going through the same problems as you!

My clan is on Mushin and I have been in queue since 2pm EST and now its 5:30pm EST... Totals 3 hours and 30 minutes!

The easiest way to solve the problem is to pick another server.. its that easy.

I did read the convo and I think you are an assh0le.

Pretty sure that they are having bad time with all those tickets, reading how people are rude to them and shit, I get it you are mad, many people are but you need to calm ur tits.

sorry but not sorry.

Are you guys even read the converization? First off all picking another server means i cant play with my friends(biggest problem) and second, while i wait 117min my friends waited 4 minutes so it is not thousands of players, its just non-premium players.

2 minutes ago, maghteriton said:

Are you guys even read the converization? First off all picking another server means i cant play with my friends(biggest problem) and second, while i wait 117min my friends waited 4 minutes so it is not thousands of players, its just non-premium players.

even before you brought it up to them, THEY ARE FULLY AREA OF THAT ALREADY. 

then why do you have to maker their WORK even harder and making them waste time. they are working on it yet you just wanted to blow out some steam?

I do think it's interesting, the negative tone notwithstanding, that the response from support is basically, "Premium gets to go first so too bad" which is kind of implying, "Buy premium and your problems will go away!"

I'm a little disconcerted by such a response.

5 minutes ago, dayvekeem said:

I do think it's interesting, the negative tone notwithstanding, that the response from support is basically, "Premium gets to go first so too bad" which is kind of implying, "Buy premium and your problems will go away!"

I'm a little disconcerted by such a response.

I think a lot people got this respond, they cant do much, they cant say much too..till they have solution

Guys you are missing point here. NCsoft support told me that we are all premium member and there is no privilege. As you can see my friends with real-premium clearly have some privilege. Is it that hard to understand that there is something wrong with thier response? I know my converization with support was a little harsh, but it is harsh because i know there is something wrong when i think my friends told me that their wait time is 4 and mine is 117. 

10 minutes ago, maghteriton said:

I'm premium and my queue says 187 minutes... not sure what you are talking about. 

Guys you are missing point here. NCsoft support told me that we are all premium member and there is no privilege. As you can see my friends with real-premium clearly have some privilege. Is it that hard to understand that there is something wrong with thier response? I know my converization with support was a little harsh, but it is harsh because i know there is something wrong when i think my friends told me that their wait time is 4 and mine is 117. 

Idk but things got fked up, seems like they wasn't ready for this o_o

Easy answer.  Get your friends to switch servers.  Of course, this assumes they were smart enough to hold off on accepting their founders goodies until you guys were all on the server together.

And, fwiw, unless they are trying to log on on very odd times, Next time they try to log on they'll be in the same massive queue.

The queue to log on Mushin is measured in hours.  Premium or no Premium.

There are enough servers for the players.  They did things right as far as that is concerned.  However, they (or t least team bloodlust) definitely did things wrong:

1.  One-time only founders pack goodies.  Means once you've gotten started on Mushin, you're probably stuck.  If you or guildies got on before the queue got bad and grabbed your goodies, you and your guildies are stuck.

2.  No indication of server load when creating a character

3.  Default server for creation, from what I've been able to determine, was always Mushin, instead of the one with the lowest population.

4.  No actual character transfers.  (see issue 1)

Which is why, according to one thing I read yesterday, there are something like 20k players with characters on Mushin, and the next most populated server has 4k.  The game practically funneled people into Mushin.

Covet, i really dont belive you are telling the truth. I am constantly talking with my friends and they told me their max wait time is 5 min. I am pretty sure you are lying.

He's not lying, on mushin the queue time is measured in hrs, right now i'm sitting at 161 minutes, and i got in queue about 30 minutes ago. Pretty much this is like archeage launch, load up the game, goto work and hope u got logged in when you get back 6-8 hrs later.

8 minutes ago, maghteriton said:

Covet, i really dont belive you are telling the truth. I am constantly talking with my friends and they told me their max wait time is 5 min. I am pretty sure you are lying.

No idea what game they are playing then. They are either:

1.  Lieing to you

2.  Not logging on to Mushin.

3.  Logging onto the game at very weird times when nobody else is playing.

Just entered the Mushin queue.  2356 PREMIUM players already waiting.  (Note:  I'm Masterpack founder, so lvl 4 premium)  Estimated wait time 148 minutes.  (which is probably more like 7-8 hours, as I highly doubt the queue is actually moving on a Saturday afternoon.  There won't be people logging off for me to take their place until it starts getting late ET.

edit:  Incidentally, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if NON premium players actually have a shorter queue than premium ones, at the moment.  The vast majority of people trying to play right now are premium.  (Because lets face it, the master pack is extremely worth it).  Most priority queues in games like this work by using 2 queues.  To ensure non-premium players have a chance of playing, the non-premium queue doesn't simply wait until the premium queue is entirely empty.  Typically they take some number of players from the premium queue, then 1 from the non-premium.  So, say, for every 5 premium players, 1 non-premium gets in.  In normal situations, this works reasonably well.  If there are far more premium players, it fails hard.

Let's suppose, 1 person gets in every minute.  There are 2000 people in the premium queue.  There are 10 people in the non-premium queue.  A new person entering the non-premium queue needs to wait for the 10 non-premium guys in front of him, and the 50 premium guys that get prioritized, for a total wait of 60 minutes.  A new person entering the premium queue, however, needs to wait for all 2000 people in the premium queue (in addition to the non-premium) for a wait of 2010 minutes.

GnatB, they are on Windrest just like me. I just talked with my friend and on phone, we logged in together. He said he logged in instantly while i wait. Guys I am pretty sure like me lots of player bought founders pack just for 3 days head start, but when you cant log in its pointless.

5 minutes ago, maghteriton said:

Guys i am just telling you my observations, belive or not its up to you. If you have friends like me, try same thing and tell me your results. I tried logging in together 2 times and results was same, while i wait they logged in nearly instantly.

Not for me i have premium que takes forever

You are sure your friend is on Mushin? Like really not on hard core drugs totally serious? Because I'm a master pack founder and I've been sitting in queue for a good 5 hours now. I don't know who your friend is but hes either one god's good side today or hes not telling the whole truth, this queue persisted all day yesterday for players as well it hasn't changed. If you friend is on Mushin and "logged off and back on instantly" he most likely lied, no way hes getting back that quickly with a line of 2359 premium members waiting to get in.

Archived