Windrest anime fan haters!Please read this... and everyone else who wants...

849308_1452550191

Today i noticed that many ppl everytime some anime topic came up in the chat they started to badmouth everything that had any contact with japanese culture and anime. Saying anime is like tom and jerry just with bigger eyes and more sexuality, its intended for little kids, and brain dead ppl.
First of all, is futurama, simpsons, american dad, family guy, south park intended for children? its a cartoon so what? Anime is a medium, for every age and every gender depending on genre. Many ppl start tossing in titles like bocu no pico, bible black and other famous hentai titles to lower the lvl of anime.
Yes anime is a cartoon, but while western cartoons are mostly created for comedy purposes, japanese animes are way different in perpective than the cartoons such as looney tunes,which is the perspective americans cartoons have. Anime always intends to create stories with powerful meaning and themes that tends to be directed to teens. That's what i think tho, many ppl might have a different view to that topic.
But you guys without knowing anything start to trash around, and try to badmouth animes and those who like it. What is wrong with liking animes? What is your guys problem with us liking anime? Many of you guys who hate the so called Weabos and anime never ever saw a good, real anime, a true masterpiece of anime industry, just basic,generic stuff like bleach,naruto. Im not saying they are bad anime series dont get me wrong, but these are aimed for teenagers, aimed to drag out to earn more and mor so they are pretty shallow, easy to understand. But have you guys ever watched great movies from Makoto Shinkai? Hayao Miyazaki? Or movies from the Golden Age of anime? Gunbuster and the big animes from this era? If you guys would take a few hours from your life, and watch one of these movies or series im gona list here... Im sure neither of you would atleast have the exact same mindset as before regarding anime, regarding the purpose and the meaning behind anime and those who like it. As for my list. This is not a complete list, there are many more good and wonderfull animes out there. So dont eat me alive because i didnt include your favorite.
5cm/second
The Place Promised in Our Early Days
Children Who Chase Lost Voices
The Garden of Words
Kaze Tachinu (風立ちぬ The Wind Rises)
Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind
From Up on Poppy Hill
The Secret World of Arrietty
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Redline
Paprika (which gave idea for the inception movie, even the director stated it)
Berserk (The foundation of Dark souls game series)
Gunbuster
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Hajima no ippo
Space Battleship yamato 2199 (in america and western know as Star Blazers, a true master piece of anime industry!)
Ghost in the Shell
Grave of the Fireflies
This is just a small bunch of of the big chunk that are consideret best of the best. Not just by me but many millions of anime fans. Pick one and be amazed.

Archived