Forums

Need to know if I have placed myself on wrong server or not?

BabyKurama

2 minutes ago, sonatine said:

DE stands for "Deutsch"...which yes, means it's meant for Germans. But I'm honestly curious as to what you thought the "DE" stood for.

I didn't think when I selected servers :/ so just picked the one on the top. It wasn't in till later i realise that DE may be Germans only. Sadly then both characters where created :/

If you haven't progressed too far, I think it would be best to transfer to another server within EU or worse case scenario, remake your characters . I don't think you can xfer to NA because they are two totally separate server systems. You may be able to send in a ticket to ask them to move you without having to remake.

• NCSOFT

There is a small deletion window period (5-6 minutes) for characters so unless somebody has been spamming to steal your name, it is unlikely you'll miss the window to make the name again.

A protip Ms. Rukkiri gave me was save my character appearance so once a the name is available, you just apply your appearance, and bam a couple of clicks later, you have your character!

1 minute ago, Hime said:

There is a small deletion window period (5-6 minutes) for characters so unless somebody has been spamming to steal your name, it is unlikely you'll miss the window to make the name again.

A protip Ms. Rukkiri gave me was save my character appearance so once a the name is available, you just apply your appearance, and bam a couple of clicks later, you have your character!

If you have bought stuff with NCcoin, what happens to that then if you redo them??

Archived