Game crash

DDMPLAGUE

Do you have any Razer software on your computer? If so, disable ALL of them. That will include GameScanner.exe, ChromaSDK, Razer Synapse, etc. Anything involving your Razer software must be disabled. It has something to do with GameGuard falsely detecting it as a cheat/hack program, so it instantly crashed your game. It does not affect everyone though, which is strange. That should fix your problem though

I've had this problem as well. I've been told it could be many things. My fix was basically the gpu. Although my gtx750 was running this game at around 50fps the gpu was breaking. So i went out and got a new gpu now it runs perfectly. It could be the gpu :))

3 hours ago, Zyrelia said:

Do you have any Razer software on your computer? If so, disable ALL of them. That will include GameScanner.exe, ChromaSDK, Razer Synapse, etc. Anything involving your Razer software must be disabled. It has something to do with GameGuard falsely detecting it as a cheat/hack program, so it instantly crashed your game. It does not affect everyone though, which is strange. That should fix your problem though

No, Razer isn't going to kill it but it's not bad to disable everything you can and try from there. MMOs are notorious for lacking optimization and BNS is no different. If someone meets the specs but has issues, try rolling back a driver.

45 minutes ago, NightpoolWR said:

No, Razer isn't going to kill it but it's not bad to disable everything you can and try from there. MMOs are notorious for lacking optimization and BNS is no different. If someone meets the specs but has issues, try rolling back a driver.

Dude, don't talk when you don't know. Shown below is the reply that NCSoft support gave to me after reviewing my dxdiag and system logs. By the time I made the support ticket, I had found multiple places elsewhere that disabling the Razer software stopped other people's games from crashing. As soon as I did that (and I mean disabled all of it, not just some), I stopped crashing.

z2OKDGI.png

Archived