No premium points - Initiate Pack

RedHunter

I haven't recieved my Premium Points from my Initiate Pack, it says "0/20,800 Rank 1" when i should be Rank 2 already. Is there something i can do or just something i have to wait for them to fix?

FIX

If your Premium Points from your Initiate Pack are not showing in the Hongmoon Store (you should be at least Rank 2) just reapply the code in your NCsoft account. Go to "apply a code" and there should be 1 code without applying on the BnS section. After you apply it again, it should be fine.

1 hour ago, FaeQueen said:

I applied it yesterday, 1/15/2016, at 12:30. I even received the conformation email.

1 hour ago, 851162_1452550208 said:

FaeQueen and I applied the code yesterday when head start started so you can't reapply it as it states next to it "Completed".

What packs do you guys apply? The $25? I'm asking because almost everyone I've encountered with this problem purchased that pack. I know you mentioned checking your premium via the store, but can you do this:

- Press P in game, check "Premium Membership  Rank" tab to check out what it says

The reason why I mention checking it this way is because maybe the premium points arent displayed on the store if you don't have a membership active. Hopefully it will be displayed this way >__< if not you might have to contact support

Borrowing this topic, I am on Master Founder Pack and applied mine Serial Code yesterday too but also cannot recall seeing any Premium Points (not able to start B&S today as since the patch the game get stuck as Background Process like many reported).

wk19z.jpg

And I do not recall or perhaps not sure where can I get my 50 Dragon Trade Pouches from the Extended Booster Pack:

24v1ld1.jpg

Anyone can advise?

I just applied the code, but now instead of saying 0/20,800 it says 0/13,600...

I'm feeling duped lol

EDIT: Nvm... i didn't know what I was getting.... it just lvls you to lvl 2 premium, doesn't really give you currency which is what i was expecting.

Archived