Did i just fail? Did i lost my founder pack items...?

Zolty

I bought founder pack few heures ago, my retarded brother created one character on my account while i was not here, and i deleted it for sure, and few minutes ago i read somewhere that the founder pack is going to the first character which we create and i deleted it... I also read that i need active the founder pack on my character/account but where? I created my character i already waiting few hours for join but still nothing, server: Windrest, so the question is if i will still have these items from founder pack, i bought the first one, and i don't see the 20k premium points, on my account/character... Where they are?

If your brother created a new character logged in and got the founders pack items, which you get by mail. Then the answer would be yes, but if you haven't applied the code to your BnS account or your brother didn't log in and get the mail then you still have the founders pack items in the mail so you can just pick it up when you create a new character. You can access mail via a cube on the right hand corner of the screen

• You can apply your founder pack codes under your account -> transaction history (?) -> apply code -> Blade and Soul -> (click apply code) -> check your transaction history and under Serial Code your pack should be under it. 
  • If you bought the Initiate Pack (first + cheapest pack), you will only receive titles + the 20k premium points 
  • Others have had problems with receiving their premium points as well (me too!), and there doesn't seem to currently be any solution but to contact support.
  • The items do go to the first character you log in with (not create, I believe), so if you have the most expensive pack that comes with costumes, and you logged into the char + deleted it then you would have lost your costumes (you can try contacting support for restoration)
  • If you have the initiate pack, the only thing you should find when you log into your char (first or not) is:
  1. Titles (look at your Achievements and tick the "unlocked achievements" box): Founder + Pursuer of the Wind
  2. The 20k Premium Points (Check in the Hongmoon Store) 

if you haven't received your points, you just gotta go to support for now... sadly. 

Sorry, can't help you with anything else... 

Also, servers like Windrest may take an hour at least to join as the queues are long.. and seemingly endless. 

He created just his character but he didn't log -in, and he didn't check any emails, for sure.

When i try apply code i'm getting error: The serial code you entered is invalid.

Also:

Transaction History > B&S - here is my founder pack.
Apply a code > B&S - here is nothing.

When i try click on the cube from right corner it saying: You don't have premium member ship

It doesn't make sense to me as to why your founder pack shows and your ___ Pack codes aren't showing in Transaction History > Serial Code > BNS or Apply A Code > BNS, as there should be at least 1 code already in the Serial Code > BNS from CBT... did Closed Beta work for you? Did you apply your code during/for CBT?

• Could you let us know exactly which pack you have? 
  • If your brother never logged into the character he created, you should have all the items in your purchased pack in the character you log in. 
  • In-game, check in your achievements for the title: Founder (all of the founder packs receive this title)
  • If you have the title then you have your pack.
  • If you're missing items, you either need to apply the code for it (if you haven't already, and you said you've tried and got an error), or you're going to have to just go to support... which is, sadly, a terrible time-consuming solution
  • Premium membership is purchased in-game or comes in 30 or 90 day membership through purchasing a Master or Disciple pack - Initiate packs don't receive premium membership. 

A lot of people are missing items, and for those of us who have applied our codes and still haven't received our stuff, we must resort to desperate measures: Support

ps: Initiate packs (the cheapest pack), don't receive any items in the mail as items are not included in this pack. Unless I'm wrong and am missing more items than I originally though... 

Okay! Solved-ish

1. You have your pack. 
  2. Your codes have already been applied - you don't need to "apply code" because you've already applied it (or not, it could've been automatically done as well) 
  3. You are not missing any "items" 
    • the only things you receive with your initiate pack is:
      • Head-start 
      • 2 Titles (Founder + Pursuer of Wind)
      • 20,800 Premium Coins 
  4. Check the Hongmoon Store in-game. If you are missing your premium coins, please contact support. 

1 minute ago, Aria Kyu said:

You're in the wrong section. Those are your Transactions. You need to go to the Apple a Code section to apply the serial codes for the founder packs.

They're not in the wrong section. The Initiate Pack in the serial code section is dated Jan 16, which is the code that needed to be applied to activate your founder pack. 

Also, they've already stated that they are missing any codes to apply (I've explained why above)

Title's should be account wide, and so should premium points. I'm not 100% sure, but the idea is: yes, all your characters will have the title + connecting amount of premium coins. 

You can test this out by creating another character and checking the Hongmoon store + Achievements, as I'm not entirely sure. 

If you find that none of your characters (or your first) is missing premium points: please contact support, it is the only solution :'l 

4 minutes ago, Zolty said:

These premium points will be only for my character where i have the founder pack title, or for my second character too?

/anyway i still have 0 points.

Contact support

-screaming while waiting for a response from them after 100years-

Please also note: 

Your coins will say 0 if you haven not purchased coins.

Premium points are points and not coins, and will appear in bottom the Hongmoon Store. 

At the bottom you will see a rank, and if you have received your points you should be at rank 2. 

You will not have a rank if you did not receive your points. 

In the Initiate Pack you receive: 

1. Headstart = received
  2. Two Titles = received
  3. Premium Points = received

Being Rank 2 means that you have received your premium points. The 20,800 premium points means Rank 2

See the 0/13,600 ? 13,600 is how many Premium Points you need to get to Rank 3.

You start at Rank 0 (or 1, idk) - If you didn't purchase the founder pack and waited till the game officially launched, you would start out at Rank 0.

If you purchased any of the packs, you start out: 

• Initiate Pack (20,800 Premium Points) = Rank 2
  • Disciple Pack (34, 400 Premium Points) = Rank 3
  • Master Pack (48,800 Premium Points) = Rank 4

Basically, the premium points in the pack give you the amounts needed to start out at a certain Rank.

You have received everything in the Initiate Pack. 

Hope that was easy to understand! 

8 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

So the premium points aren't Hongmoon coins?  i thought that's what they were or some sort of cash shop currency. what exactly do the premium points do then if not cash shop currency?

Premium points just increase your premium rank.  Higher ranks give you better benefits as long as you have an active premium membership.  It's not a currency you can spend.  I was cringing at the above posts referring to it as "premium coins".  They aren't coins and you don't spend them.

Hongmoon Coins and NCoins are the cash shop currencies used.  The disciple pack gives you 2400 NCoins, and the master pack gives you 7200 NCoins.  The initiate pack doesn't include any NCoins.

Archived