No announcements so far

dascorp

It is already morning...  at least on the west coast.  I dont see a magic patch that will fix everything.  That was promised.... No word from ncsoft at all...

Somebody, talk to us?  Communication is key?  Don't just be silent and hope that things will work out.

You guys know about Better Business Bureau, right?  Should we all contact them instead?

ncosft was not prepared, nor did they put in any countermeasures in place to prevent the issues that we are already having.

You didn't specify your problem.. Let me guess.. You're stuck on queue for Mushin? I wonder why.. Oh wait.. 50% of the entire NA Server population went to 1 server. (out of 8 total). That's why.

Either way, I'm sure they will either enlarge Mushin server login cap, or completely lock Mushin from creation and maybe offer incentive to join other lower pop servers. That'd be the sensible option in  my opinion.

20 minutes ago, 846705_1452550168 said:

If your trying to create a character on either Windrest or Mushin then be prepared for queues, there is more than 1 server for a reason, try another.

Character creation now has a schedule for particular servers which can be found below:

that was after I opened a ticked with NCSOFT yesterday and made the suggestion yesterday about, suspending character creations

24 minutes ago, Vinn102 said:

You didn't specify your problem.. Let me guess.. You're stuck on queue for Mushin? I wonder why.. Oh wait.. 50% of the entire NA Server population went to 1 server. (out of 8 total). That's why.

Either way, I'm sure they will either enlarge Mushin server login cap, or completely lock Mushin from creation and maybe offer incentive to join other lower pop servers. That'd be the sensible option in  my opinion.

dont need to.  They should already know.  This should have never happened.  When creating a character, the system didnt show us how full the servers really were.  

No point in talking and explaining what went wrong.  You cant transfer your master pack to a different server.  And all of your characters dont have master pack.... only the first one.

this is the response I received....

Hello there,

To start, I would like to get some basic information about your hardware and drivers so we can see how you are running the game. To do this, we use a Windows command called ""DxDiag."" To run Dxdiag:

1. Type the Windows key + ""R"" and type in ""dxdiag"" (without the quotes) in the Run Window.
  2. When the window for ""Dxdiag"" appears, click the button labeled ""Run 64-bit Dxdiag.""
    Note: If you are running Windows 8, you will not see this button and so you can move to the next step.
  3. Once loaded, click the button ""Save All Information."" You will want to save the file to your Desktop.

Once saved, I would also like to review your running processes with a program called Hi-jack this:

1. Download and run HijackThis from the following link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

1. Click the “Do a system scan and save a logfile” button.
  2. Once the scan is complete, a text logfile will appear in Notepad. Save this file to your Desktop.

Once completed, please attach both files to your reply.

Regards,

brilliant, not sure what that has to do with server que... or the current problem

Archived