How do I EVEN Ncoin?

NovaShard

7 minutes ago, NovaShard said:

Thanks!

So that leads me to my next question.  What is a Dragon trade pouch?  I have 3 and could buy more, but it doesn't let me USE them?

In your inventory you can hover over the bar  underneath your bottom inventory row and use the pouches.

6 minutes ago, NovaShard said:

Worked!  Thanks mate :-)

I've got my sword up to needing a blight lynblade and a blightstone, I assume that means thats as far as I get to take it at lvl 7 :p

You also have Dragon Express in your inventory it's pretty usefull aswell

You don't get any costumes with the $75 Founders pack; it's the $125 one only. You can still upgrade via the Blade & Soul webpage up until the 19th, I think.

I don't think any Founders packs give in-game gold so not sure what you're taking about there.

2 minutes ago, NovaShard said:

Ops, I thought it gave a ton of gold, I must have misread.  Still, what is a Dragon Express.  Also, which server are you on?

Dragon Express is something similar to the Hongmoon Store that you access with F10. If you open up your inventory with I, along the bottom there should be options like "Salvage", etc. One of those options should be labeled "Premium" or "Dragon Express", I think (can't remember exactly but something similar to those words) and it has items for sale that are exclusively for Premium subscribers only.

I am currently playing on the Pohwaran server, though I do have characters reserved on Mushin for when the godawful queue times go down in a week or two.

Archived