SpookiSpoder

NCLauncher Error, can't start game.

I can't launch blade and soul, even after installing it, reinstalling, cleansing. everytime i try to launch it. "Nclauncher.exe cannot be found." Where can I get NClauncher?

Thagoer   

I had the same problem, luckily I still had the Beta Installer, which also installed the NCLauncher. If you have the Beta Installer, you can use that to install the NCLauncher client, and just cancel the game installation. If you don't have the Beta Installer anymore, or were not part of the Beta, you can download the NCLauncher here: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

Chryses   
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:47 AM, Thagoer said:

I had the same problem, luckily I still had the Beta Installer, which also installed the NCLauncher. If you have the Beta Installer, you can use that to install the NCLauncher client, and just cancel the game installation. If you don't have the Beta Installer anymore, or were not part of the Beta, you can download the NCLauncher here: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

omg thank you so much, it finally worked after 3 days :DDD so happy

Zarilia   

Had same problem and abort and wasted 2 hours of my life......This really needs to be fix or FK GM is all im saying

If u guys delete NClauncher and can't find it when u start"BnS_Lite_Installer"

just open the Regedit"(press WIN+R, then type 'regedit'), find  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\NCWest" . delete "NCWest". then close Regedit.

Now, u can restart "BnS_Lite_Installer" to install it. that will be ok.

Edited by Eucliwood

Copolla   

have a problem with the launcher?
try to open the NCLauncher folders, find the NCLauncher.exe, right click it, and send to desktop

after the shortcut added to desktop, right click the shortcut on the desktop, click properties and copy this full line (include space before /LauncherID) to the target tab
 /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

voilla~ your launcher is now worked again~ :)

Jimaus   
13 hours ago, Copolla said:

have a problem with the launcher?
try to open the NCLauncher folders, find the NCLauncher.exe, right click it, and send to desktop

after the shortcut added to desktop, right click the shortcut on the desktop, click properties and copy this full line (include space before /LauncherID) to the target tab
 /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

voilla~ your launcher is now worked again~ :)

I LOVE YOU!!!! i've been trying to fix this for four hours!!! thank you!

Jouju   

1- Download NCSoft and NCWest folders Here.
2- Extract the RAR to get the folders.
3- Put them in [C:\ > Program Files (x86)].
4- Download BnS shortcut from here and place it on your desktop.
5- Run the launcher through the shortcut on your desktop.

Edited by Jouju

Hey Jouju I appreciate that :) I get the login screen and nothing else tho :/

Edited by ElChicken

Jouju   
1 minute ago, ElChicken said:

Hey Jouju I appreciate that :) I get the login screen and nothing else tho :/

Upload a screenshot please..

Launcher.png

Launcher (Don't know who's email adress that is either but it ain't mine x) always pops up at start)

---------

And then nothing happens. I log in, and it doesn't even pretend to start doing something

Jouju   
On 1/26/2016 at 9:00 AM, ElChicken said:

Launcher.png

Launcher (Don't know who's email adress that is either but it ain't mine x) always pops up at start)

---------

And then nothing happens. I log in, and it doesn't even pretend to start doing something

Sorry, didn't notice your post, though if you still facing this problem try renaming BnS folder, if it didn't work turn off your AV and firewall and terminate any process that could conflict with the game..