NCLauncher Error, can't start game.

SpookiSpoder

I had the same problem, luckily I still had the Beta Installer, which also installed the NCLauncher. If you have the Beta Installer, you can use that to install the NCLauncher client, and just cancel the game installation. If you don't have the Beta Installer anymore, or were not part of the Beta, you can download the NCLauncher here: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:47 AM, Thagoer said:

I had the same problem, luckily I still had the Beta Installer, which also installed the NCLauncher. If you have the Beta Installer, you can use that to install the NCLauncher client, and just cancel the game installation. If you don't have the Beta Installer anymore, or were not part of the Beta, you can download the NCLauncher here: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

omg thank you so much, it finally worked after 3 days :DDD so happy

If u guys delete NClauncher and can't find it when u start"BnS_Lite_Installer"

just open the Regedit"(press WIN+R, then type 'regedit'), find  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\NCWest" . delete "NCWest". then close Regedit.

Now, u can restart "BnS_Lite_Installer" to install it. that will be ok.

have a problem with the launcher?
try to open the NCLauncher folders, find the NCLauncher.exe, right click it, and send to desktop

after the shortcut added to desktop, right click the shortcut on the desktop, click properties and copy this full line (include space before /LauncherID) to the target tab
 /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

voilla~ your launcher is now worked again~ :)

13 hours ago, Copolla said:

have a problem with the launcher?
try to open the NCLauncher folders, find the NCLauncher.exe, right click it, and send to desktop

after the shortcut added to desktop, right click the shortcut on the desktop, click properties and copy this full line (include space before /LauncherID) to the target tab
 /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

voilla~ your launcher is now worked again~ :)

I LOVE YOU!!!! i've been trying to fix this for four hours!!! thank you!

• Yaviey changed the title to NCLauncher Error, can't start game.
On 1/26/2016 at 9:00 AM, ElChicken said:

Launcher.png

Launcher (Don't know who's email adress that is either but it ain't mine x) always pops up at start)

---------

And then nothing happens. I log in, and it doesn't even pretend to start doing something

Sorry, didn't notice your post, though if you still facing this problem try renaming BnS folder, if it didn't work turn off your AV and firewall and terminate any process that could conflict with the game..

Archived