Marketplace Unusable

Tsukigato

I had the same issue! Glad to see its not just me. I tried to repair my game files, change my resolution, change my UI scale, edit my UI, I tried /reload just because in WoW that reloads the UI, and now I'm out of ideas.

If you end up fixing it somehow, make sure you post how you fixed it. 

Edit: Just for science, I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate with an Intel i7-4770k / GTX 780ti.

10 minutes ago, ssolitude said:

I have this very same issue and can't seem to fix it either Q.Q

Help would be appreciated.

Just to see if its OS/Hardware related, what OS are you on and what are your specs?

Updated to Windows 8.1 Pro today with my game in the same location on another drive, and the marketplace looks fine for me now. Evidently it's an OS-related thing.

I wonder if everyone on 7 is having this problem and just isn't being vocal about it, or if there's something else that I'm missing.

Also having this exact same issue. Using Windows 7 premium 64, really don't want to have to upgrade.

Some buttons can still be pressed so with tremendous effort it's possible to buy things and do simple sales, but I can't enter any text so things like searching are impossible.

Fixed it. Did a little digging and found the process being used for the marketplace and looked it up, saw it was based off IE. Updated IE from 10 to 11 and then restarted my computer. Looks fine and functions correctly now.

19 hours ago, CircleZenith said:

Also having this exact same issue. Using Windows 7 premium 64, really don't want to have to upgrade.

Some buttons can still be pressed so with tremendous effort it's possible to buy things and do simple sales, but I can't enter any text so things like searching are impossible.

Fixed it. Did a little digging and found the process being used for the marketplace and looked it up, saw it was based off IE. Updated IE from 10 to 11 and then restarted my computer. Looks fine and functions correctly now.

I always had IE11 installed (for work) and I have these issues. I'm looking around for a fix.

• 3 months later...

Archived