Forums

Silver Dragon costume?

38 minutes ago, Meracle said:

I noticed that some other people have costumes that aren't obtain in the hongmoon store. How do you get them, such as the Silver Dragon? Saw a person running around in it. 

For silver dragon u need to buy 9999 ncoins and spend them for 365 days membership. For that u need to buy 8000 coins than wait till next month and buy more 2000 coins. If you have 7200 than u need just to buy 4000.

59 minutes ago, Fate said:

I haven't purchased it myself yet, but the costume just says unable to trade in its description.

I was looking at the description versus the Master's pack costumes and they specify bound to account while Dragon does not. I dunno. That's a serious cash investment for a costume not to be BoA. Being a bit stingy IMO by not making it BoA.

5 minutes ago, Jaquelidor said:

I was looking at the description versus the Master's pack costumes and they specify bound to account while Dragon does not. I dunno. That's a serious cash investment for a costume not to be BoA. Being a bit stingy IMO by not making it BoA.

Hm, I'd certainly hope it's account-bound, or meant to be but they made a mistake. Seems a bit silly to make it for one char when someone is making a year-long commitment, but maybe that's just me.

Super noob question so forgive me, but does unable to trade = unable to trade between characters in an account?

As far as I understood it, it only meant you can't trade the costumes to a separate account/another player but it is totally ok to mail them between your characters.

50 minutes ago, Jaquelidor said:

I don't recall if they said the outfit from the 365 day premium purchase would be exclusive to it or not, but perhaps the outfit will be available seperately in the future. If this is the only way to obtain it then it should be made account bound since it isn't reasonable to obtain on multiple characters, especially those who may want it for all of them. If it will be obtainable seperately I would say it's okay if it isn't account bound as it is a bonus on an already good valued purchase. You get a nice discount for premium and some hongmoon coins too. Hopefully we'll be able to get an official comment at some point though as I'm sure this could impact some people's choice in purchasing it or not.

39 minutes ago, Kitsuriko said:

Super noob question so forgive me, but does unable to trade = unable to trade between characters in an account?

As far as I understood it, it only meant you can't trade the costumes to a separate account/another player but it is totally ok to mail them between your characters.

If it only says "Unable to trade", it means the item is locked to the character who currently has it. If it has "Bound to account" in addition to that, then you can mail it to your other characters on the same account. If you look at the Wardrobe in the Misc. section, you can see the Master Pack outfits listed, which all include "Bound to account" while the Silver Dragon outfit is lacking it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2016 at 4:21 AM, Hitokiri said:

For silver dragon u need to buy 9999 ncoins and spend them for 365 days membership. For that u need to buy 8000 coins than wait till next month and buy more 2000 coins. If you have 7200 than u need just to buy 4000.

Wait, I don't understand your calculation.

If we already have 7200 ncoins, then I only need to buy 2799 ncoins to become 9999 ncoins.  Why you said we need to buy 4000 more?

21 minutes ago, Kitzu said:

Just saying (as someone who has now 4 years of premium) NO the outfits are NOT account bound (silver dragon) 

So let's say if your master pack already gave you 90 days premium membership.  If you buy a 365 days membership does it become 365+90 days? or it's overlap? (Still 365 days)?

Btw, is it really worth getting this Silver Dragon Costume?  I googled it and it seems they release it as an attendance gift/event gift in other servers...

Edited by AuraGalaxy

Wow this news is disappointing. Was one of my favorite outfits. Hopefully there will be some other way to get it. I doubt it though. It will likely remain a "prestige" item for people willing to cough up the $120 for it. Would be nice to get a response on whether or not it will stay that way.

20 hours ago, AuraGalaxy said:

Wait, I don't understand your calculation.

If we already have 7200 ncoins, then I only need to buy 2799 ncoins to become 9999 ncoins.  Why you said we need to buy 4000 more?

U cant buy 2799 here. U can buy 400-800-1600-4000-8000

• 2 weeks later...
On 16-1-2016 at 7:24 PM, Syko said:

You'll get a whole bunch of costumes from quests. Some of them are pretty good looking aswell.

Some people are obsessed with getting everything, I am part of this group, altough im not willing to drop that amount of money on a costume.

I sent a ticket about mine. (they fixed the issue I had)

anyways in one of the tickets it stated

"The item is available in-game as well, but in every case it is not tradeable."

When I asked about how to get it in game they said

"We are not able to provide details on how to get this item in-game. If you are currently a Blade & Soul player, we advise that you discuss this feature and your suggestions for improvement on the forums at https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/"

• 1 year later...