disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)....

soulraver

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AguPls said:

I'm from *cricket*ing Poland and the same error keeps kicking me out of the game after typing in my pin. WTF??!! I'm starting to get pissed and Terra starts to look quite tempting now...

Omg guys, They making update to game -.-

Don't you rage for no reason 

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Omg guys, They making update to game -.-

Don't you rage for no reason 

Sorry I just got worried cause I've been facing the logging in problems from the moment I made my account (I had to make 3 of them and the third one seemed to be fine and now this error kept occuring). But I searched the Twitts and maybe now it'll be ok ^^

Disconnect from server (1000)(132) on loading screen everytime when loading bar stop and do nothing for 5-10 sec ,then boom "disconnect from server (1000)(132))"       my ping is  40-50 because i use WTfast but i see this dnt working ,i mean it works because i play with low ping but this fking game just keep disconnect me when i play and i wans to play...if i dnt want to play and im forced by my friends same,morning at 10 am my time no disconnects because alomost no one is on game and is peace,but neah .. i just keep waiting for them to do with this but i see now,,,,,Developers and GMs and who the *cricket* build this engine for this game is a BIG *cricket*ING PIECE OF SHIT -_-...so *cricket* U ALL(for who likes to do mindbreaks to us).. sry for my english ..im lazy to use google translate for them "ncsoft" and our helpers (*cricket*ing helpers)

The same problem is here in Germany. First I was annoyed by it but then again... that shows the Game is not abandoned.

Its stupid that they dont mention that this message is for maintainance notices.

Do they not know that Humans know nothing but fear everything?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

_zpslzyunykv.jpg~original

7 minutes ago, Ostich said:

I am currently having the same problem as well. I live in United States and am playing on NA server. I get the disconnected from server (2000) error after entering my PIN.

Same here, was wondering if the server was down but nothing on twitter.

Edit:

My bad i found it on Blade and Soul Ops twitter feed

I just woke up, wanted to log in and after pin than this error shows up....

Ok now I dont even get the error, it just crashes instantly after pin, seriously, what is this shit? How can a server be this bad? Its not even primetime right now. I hope this doesnt end up in another 5 hour or more downtime.

Alright I found post on one of the twitter pages. Why dont they do these way too long maintenances at night???

1 minute ago, Ultro said:

1 minute ago, Ultro said:

I think it's something that just happened right now, because i know a lot of people who this just now affected.

i play MMO games for at least 10 years, but i have NEVER seen such bad game "support" before. crashes every day - cant log in due to various errors, marketplace keeps on crashing. even archeage didnt have so many problems on release. this is THE most pathetic game support ive ever seen in my life...

Archived