disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)....

soulraver

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried evrything with razer and asus and to no luck! BUT guys i found out that my MSI gamingapp that controls my fans was the thing DCing me i turned it of and i havent DC'd once since... so if ur runing the MSI gamingapp turn it off

On 19/01/2016 at 7:10 AM, AugustWeismann said:

An error has occurred.
And port checking and firewall set up all useless.
Downloaded SoftEther VPN, connected across the US server - to work, I was able to go!
But the delay in the game ~ 1 second to play unreal (

As a result, once again Russian community can not play on normal servers, because the block ip. It's very sad .
I hope the fact that it does not block ip, people from other countries can play normally.

Hopefully support will give the answer to this problem.
And will answer the question: Can the people of Russia to play on your server or not. Do block by regions or not.

SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plugin

Russia already has Blade & Soul with their own servers -_- Go away.

Again we are sorry for the current maintenance of all NA Servers. The expected downtime is ~60 minutes. #BladeandSoul

This was on their twitter, so if you're from NA that's why you get this issue. It was posted 44 minutes ago from now.

Whenever theres a problem like that and a mass amount of people are having it, they usually have something posted on their twitter. I'd go use it.

Archived