disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)....

soulraver

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting the same problem as well, and so are thousands of people.  Blade and Soul support is also broken and not accepting tickets, and people in charge have yet to even admit that there's a problem.  There's no support system in place for this game at all and it's frustrating me.

I've had the same problem, been back and forth with support. Got past the (2000) error and made a character. Hit start game got (1000) error, fixed that issue and logged in. Logged off for a bit did some things, came back and back to the (2000) error. Support takes forever to get back, No headstart (99% of the reason to buy the package in the first place). Its been ridiculous. But what they told me to do the first time was hit windows button + r and type in msconfig. Disable all start up applications besides the microsoft ones and it seemed to work, but doesn't seem to be a permanent fix since I'm having the issue again.

I've had a couple of DCs after putting the PIN in, but usually I can get past that. Once in game I'm disconnecting after 5-10seconds though on all characters with (2000)(132, 10054) or (1000)(132, 10060). This problem started mid evening after I'd been playing for an hour or two without any issue what so ever.

An error has occurred.
And port checking and firewall set up all useless.
Downloaded SoftEther VPN, connected across the US server - to work, I was able to go!
But the delay in the game ~ 1 second to play unreal (

As a result, once again Russian community can not play on normal servers, because the block ip. It's very sad .
I hope the fact that it does not block ip, people from other countries can play normally.

Hopefully support will give the answer to this problem.
And will answer the question: Can the people of Russia to play on your server or not. Do block by regions or not.

SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plugin

Actually they are doing Maintenance I read this on another post where all of us have this error. Alot of people were kicked out of dungeons so this clears up any IP block or any dumb Russian invader Rumors going on . Atleast we know what the Maintenance code is now

Archived