Sign in to follow this  
BabyBoy

Being told I spent my Master Pack Ncoins in Alpha and won't be receiving any for launch... WTF

Recommended Posts

BabyBoy   

I waited all day for a response from a GM and this is what I got:

 


 

Quote

 

GM Kollsveinn Yesterday at 21:40

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support team.

We have double checked your account and found that you have consumed your Ncoin obtained from the masters pack to the other NCSoft Games such as WildStar, Aion and Lineage II. Hope this clarifies your inquiry.

If you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Kollsveinn
NCSOFT Support Team


 

The only game I've been playing today is Blade and Soul, I only applied my code today. Prior to today I applied my Alpha code back in October which we were supposed to be getting everything spent back. These were all separate codes.

 

Everyone else who applied their new code today got their Ncoins and I'm being told I somehow spent them on other games(including ones I don't even play). Can someone please help me? This is ridiculous. How could I have spent my Ncoins if the game just launched today and it's all I've been playing? In Wildstar I purchased Ncoins. Why would I have received Ncoins for other games by applying my ALPHA code to use them in ALPHA?!

 

I can't buy anything in the store because of this. I paid a lot of money and I feel like I'm being yanked around. I'm being accused of doing something that shouldn't even be possible.

 


 

Quote

 

NCoin, Founder’s Packs, European servers

 

Ø NCoin spent during the Blade & Soul Alpha or Beta is not real NCoin, but “test” NCoin. It will not affect your real NCoin balance.

 

Ø All NCoin purchased on NCSOFT.com until the last Closed Beta Testing Weekend will be matched with test NCoin in Blade & Soul.

 

Ø Founder’s Pack items can be claimed in the Alpha or Beta if you have applied your Disciple or Master’s Pack serial code. You will be able to claim them again at launch.

 


 

 

So my test Ncoins are somehow being counted as real Ncoins despite the fact that we were told they were only for testing and I'm being penalized with a refusal to return what I paid for??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inrapt   

Yes your test Ncoins were based off your real Ncoins, if you spend your actual Ncoins in another game then you won't have any. Ncoin doesn't save to one game, it applies to all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyBoy   
Just now, Inrapt said:

Yes your test Ncoins were based off your real Ncoins, if you spend your actual Ncoins in another game then you won't have any. Ncoin doesn't save to one game, it applies to all. 

 

Quote

 

Ø NCoin spent during the Blade & Soul Alpha or Beta is not real NCoin, but “test” NCoin. It will not affect your real NCoin balance.

 

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inrapt   

Your test ncoin is based off your REAL NCOIN BUD! Using your test Ncoin has no affect to your REAL NCOIN, but if you spend your REAL Ncoin in another game (Wildstar as you said) then you won't have any real Ncoin left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syko   
5 minutes ago, BabyBoy said:

 

 

...

It will not affect your real NCoin balance if you spend it in B&S CBT. It will affect your real NCoin balance if you spend it on other games, even if it was during the CBT.

 

You only had test NCoin on the B&S CBT server, if you spent it on other games then you spent the real NCoins.

Edited by Syko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inrapt said:

Your test ncoin is based off your REAL NCOIN BUD! Using your test Ncoin has no affect to your REAL NCOIN, but if you spend your REAL Ncoin in another game (Wildstar as you said) then you won't have any real Ncoin left. 

He is saying that the NCoin he should have received today for applying his founder code, which he could NOT have spent prior to claiming the code as you cannot get those NCoin before applying the code, are being denies based on the fact that they were spent in other games, I think. 

 

As in:

 

Played in alpha. Used test NCoin.

Some time between Alpha and Headstart for bns, possibly spent Ncoin in another game. This Ncoin should have been unrelated.

Headstart began today, applied founder code which should  have awarded him X amount of BRAND NEW NCOIN.

Ncoin denied.

 

Correct me if I misunderstood, OP?

Edited by CosmicGlitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inrapt   
Just now, CosmicGlitter said:

He is saying that the NCoin he should have received today for applying his founder code, which he could NOT have spent prior to claiming the code as you cannot get those NCoin before applying the code, are being denies based on the fact that they were spent in other games, I think. 

 

As in:

 

Played in alpha. Used test NCoin.

Some time between Alpha and Headstart for bns, possibly spent Ncoin in another game. This Ncoin should have been unrelated.

Headstart began today, applied founder code which should  have awarded him X amount of BRAND NEW NCOIN.

Ncoin denied.

 

Correct me if I misunderstood, OP?

 

Unsure, but was it possible that the test ncoin could actually be used as real ncoin in another game? that's what i'm thinking happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyBoy   
2 minutes ago, CosmicGlitter said:

He is saying that the NCoin he should have received today for applying his founder code, which he could NOT have spent prior to claiming the code as you cannot get those NCoin before applying the code, are being denies based on the fact that they were spent in other games, I think. 

 

As in:

 

Played in alpha. Used test NCoin.

Some time between Alpha and Headstart for bns, possibly spent Ncoin in another game. This Ncoin should have been unrelated.

Headstart began today, applied founder code which should  have awarded him X amount of BRAND NEW NCOIN.

Ncoin denied.

 

Correct me if I misunderstood, OP?

 

You got it exactly right. 

Edited by BabyBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inrapt said:

 

Unsure, but was it possible that the test ncoin could actually be used as real ncoin in another game? that's what i'm thinking happened. 

But that is the problem. The test NCoin was supposed to be its own isolated and separate thing only usable in the BNS Alphas and Betas. It was not real Ncoin, and shouldn't have been able to be used in any game outside of the betas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syko   
Just now, CosmicGlitter said:

But that is the problem. The test NCoin was supposed to be its own isolated and separate thing only usable in the BNS Alphas and Betas. It was not real Ncoin, and shouldn't have been able to be used in any game outside of the betas.

He spent NCoin in Wildstar after he activated his B&S code back in October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyBoy   
Just now, CosmicGlitter said:

But that is the problem. The test NCoin was supposed to be its own isolated and separate thing only usable in the BNS Alphas and Betas. It was not real Ncoin, and shouldn't have been able to be used in any game outside of the betas.

 

Yeah that's what I am so confused about right now. I mean everyone would be having this problem if that was the case since we all had to apply a new code today. No one else's coins got all mixed up for applying Alpha codes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inrapt   
Just now, CosmicGlitter said:

But that is the problem. The test NCoin was supposed to be its own isolated and separate thing only usable in the BNS Alphas and Betas. It was not real Ncoin, and shouldn't have been able to be used in any game outside of the betas.

wonder if anyone else had this problem when playing other games from ncsoft and purchased/used ncoin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BabyBoy said:

 

Yeah that's what I am so confused about right now. I mean everyone would be having this problem if that was the case since we all had to apply a new code today. No one else's coins got all mixed up for applying Alpha codes. 

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. My NCoin balance was 0, and then I applied my code today and got my new Ncoin. I would keep pushing your ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syko   
Just now, Inrapt said:

wonder if anyone else had this problem when playing other games from ncsoft and purchased/used ncoin. 

Yes, I know for a fact it happened. I've seen it several times already during the CBT. They buy one of the founder packs for B&S and somehow manage to use some of the NCoin on other games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abuse   

Ask for a reply that isn't copied & pasted from a flow chart, you'll get better results - If they copy and paste a response back, ask to escalate it to someone who can actually assist you and work towards understanding the issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitokiri   

Same here. I didnt got any NCCoins. When i applied for betas i got 7200 NCoins but only for Blade and Soul i had no any in Lineage 2 so i specially bought 8000 coins for Lineage 2.  But i knew that they will do so. I asked them in support will i receive everything during opening. They told yes and now they just tell us that we lost or NC coins in other games to push us to buy more.  NCSoft mafia.

Edited by Hitokiri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mishi   

The thing is IF you got a founders pack with Ncoin, and spent it in another game, you are unable to get the refund of Ncoin.

 

All Beta Ncoin was refunded, however as it sounds the OP spent beta Ncoin in another game, meaning he would get no reimbursement for launch of BnS. (Because it'd be like giving him the ncoin items in another game for free if NCsoft were to do such.)

 

It also would have stopped him from being able to get any refund of the founder pack as well. (Per Q/A)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inrapt   
Just now, Syko said:

Yes, I know for a fact it happened. I've seen it several times already during the CBT. They buy one of the founder packs for B&S and somehow manage to use some of the NCoin on other games.

I know I still had Ncoin from the disciples pack(which i believe wasn't supposed to be there), but i upgraded to Masters and then it gave me my full 7,200. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Abuse said:

Ask for a reply that isn't copied & pasted from a flow chart, you'll get better results - If they copy and paste a response back, ask to escalate it to someone who can actually assist you and work towards understanding the issues.

Yeah, the response you got was a basic "I did nothing to try and resolve your issue but pull up the most basic response to key words for your problem." Just keep pushing it.

 

I'm doing the same with a ticket I have too. TBH that shit is the worst kind of customer support.

Edited by CosmicGlitter
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BabyBoy said:

I barely even played Alpha now I wish I hadn't even entered the code. This is ridiculous.

Ask them to pull up a record of when you supposedly spent this NCoin in another game. Have them compare it with the date and time you applied your Live code for headstart. I'm betting it won't match up. Remind them that the NCoin you received from the founder pack was supposed to be Test NCoin only during the Alpha, and show them any proof of purchase you might have for NCoin you spent on other games as a separate purchase from the pack for BNS. 

 

Or, if you really want to fight it, get the BBB involved to mediate the dispute.

Edited by CosmicGlitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyBoy   
1 minute ago, CosmicGlitter said:

Ask them to pull up a record of when you supposedly spent this NCoin in another game. Have them compare it with the date and time you applied your Live code for headstart. I'm betting it won't match up. Remind them that the NCoin you received from the founder pack was supposed to be Test NCoin, and show them any proof of purchase you might have for NCoin you spent on other games as a separate purchase from the pack for BNS. 

 

Or, if you really want to fight it, get the BBB involved to mediate the dispute.

 

I replied to my ticket a bunch of times. Probably gonna take them a whole entire day to reply again. I've participated in tons of betas and alphas now and never had this problem before. I can't even wrap my mind around the idea of receiving in game currency before the game launches. It doesn't even make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BabyBoy said:

 

I replied to my ticket a bunch of times. Probably gonna take them a whole entire day to reply again. I've participated in tons of betas and alphas now and never had this problem before. I can't even wrap my mind around the idea of receiving in game currency before the game launches. It doesn't even make sense.

I'm sure the support queue is getting blasted to hell right now, so responses are sadly going to be slow.

 

I'm going insane waiting for support on mine for sure, haha. After about 8 hours I got one of those copy paste responses, now waiting on an update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyBoy   

Others are saying they got their Ncoin months early too. I don't know why they would even do that. I regularly have a high Ncoin balance so I wouldn't even have noticed. This is really pissing me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you applied your code during beta it also gave you your real NCoin for your account along with the test coin for BnS. So if you did spend any of that ncoin from your founder pack on another game it will not be refunded. If you didn't spend any Ncoin in another game then you should be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this