Sign in to follow this  
LocKitUPP

so i paid 125$ to...

so i paid 125$ to get home from with my girl excited to play(granted its late), I log on to see i have to wait till 2m to create my char on the server(mushin) i wanted??? 125$ should get me some priority granted everyone else paid, but lets be real.. 25$ vs 125$.... im going to be honest, im pretty salt...

Edited by LocKitUPP

... so you only pay to play ON mushin? there is a limit to a server... just like you many players have also payed and logged into mushin.

Roda   

You already get priority over the $25 founders...

(well the ones that didn't buy premium)

Hitokiri   
1 minute ago, LocKitUPP said:

so i paid 125$ to get home from with my girl excited to play, I log on to see i have to wait till 2m to create my char on the server(mushin) i wanted??? 125$ should get me some priority granted everyone else paid, but lets be real.. 25$ vs 125$.... im going to be honest, im pretty salt...

Everyone payed 125, Mushin for now has 19 000 players. Three times more than other servers.

6 minutes ago, Master_Jey said:

... so you only pay to play ON mushin? there is a limit to a server... just like you many players have also payed and logged into mushin.

not specifically but yeah kinda. i paid a hefty amount thinking i would get priority and grantee my entry into the game early, ofc that includes being able to play on the server i wanted on the advertised early release.Granted i came back late, and wasnt like dodging life for this release but idk...

Edited by LocKitUPP

Just now, LocKitUPP said:

not specifically but yeah kinda. i paid a hefty amount thinking i would get priority and grantee my entry into the game early, ofc that includes being able to play on the server i wanted on the advertised early release. idk...

but you have to consider the HUGE amount of players even the huge amount of founders in mushin. so even if you got privilige there are a lot of founder queing too.

Inrapt   
28 minutes ago, LocKitUPP said:

not specifically but yeah kinda. i paid a hefty amount thinking i would get priority and grantee my entry into the game early, ofc that includes being able to play on the server i wanted on the advertised early release. idk...

WQaoG2o.png

You're not getting priority with that amount of people mang 

Edited by Inrapt

guess im just salt af i guess.... thought 125$(pre alpha purchase btw) would solidify my entry.... my mistake lol..

BabyBoy   

Sorry but you didn't just happen upon Mushin, literally everyone knew it was going to be the most populated that is why we all went there. The queue will die down, stop acting new.

Novia   

I totally feel your pain. I bought 2 disciple packs. I've been on Mushin since servers opened waited for my husband to get home, and now he can't get in the server. 

This is typical with NCSoft. After dealing with Aion launch and GW2. Think I'm done with them. 

just look at it in a way that there are a lot of people who do indeed like the game and there is soo much that even the server cant handle..

1 minute ago, Master_Jey said:

just look at it in a way that there are a lot of people who do indeed like the game and there is soo much that even the server cant handle..

true i guess... im just salty tbh. i didnt really even play the beta b/c i didnt want to spoil shit i literally paid that hefty amount to 100% lock my entry day 1 with the class/name/server i wanted. 

Syko   

Even Windrest had queue for several hours after launch and they don't even have half the population of Mushin.

.x.   
2 hours ago, LocKitUPP said:

guess im just salt af i guess.... thought 125$(pre alpha purchase btw) would solidify my entry.... my mistake lol..

Money apparently can't buy happiness. lol I suppose a lot of people miscalculated how many people got a $125 pack

2 hours ago, Syko said:

Even Windrest had queue for several hours after launch and they don't even have half the population of Mushin.

The EU servers are split by language. Here in the NA we not. The language tags on the servers divides their server population. That is my guess of why it has less in the EU.