Queue times

Loskai

So I logged on, got right in, played for a couple hours, and then I was disconnected from server. I have been waiting for hours to log back in and it just has me sitting in a queue that has a timer that only goes up and down between 38 minutes and 44 minutes. Did I really pay for nothing? Will we be compensated? If not this is BS, because at this rate I will be lucky be logged back in by release.

11 minutes ago, Mishi said:

It's not NCSoft's fault you choose to go to a high population server. 

(Let me guess Mushin?)

How was I to that that you troll? *cricket* off somewhere else this is actually a serious issue. When I made the account there was no wait.

It's something your guild should have considered as a possibility since 99% of the guilds during beta were also planning on going to Mushin at launch.

Not NCsofts fault, that players went to crowd on 1 server. It's actually the fault of players collectively.

As for trolling, I wasn't trolling. If you'd like me to troll I could, however I choose not to. I was being dead serious as it is not the gaming companies fault that their customers decided to crowd 1 server, while there were multiple posts and streams which had warnings against doing such.

Also had you done your research on the server (If it is Mushin) then you would have known apx 50% of the players with founder packs were planning on joining Mushin. (As well as many non guilded players, and guilds.)

If researching even further back you could have seen Mushin was closed during CBT even, due to queue times, due to it being a popular server from Alpha/CBT1. It I believe had been reopened during CBT3 to allow more on it, however CBT also didnt have nearly as many people playing BnS as headstart does. 

5 minutes ago, Divinity117 said:

I made my characters this morning before I had class. I get home and try to log on, and I'm sitting in queue for 3 hours waiting to play LOL.

I don't think It's my fault the server my guild chose happened to become a popular server >,<

Which I'd argue is the real problem.  You select your server at the END of character creation, and there is no indication whatsoever at that time of how crowded the different servers are.  Unlike pretty much every other MMO ever.

The fact of the matter is they failed to anticipate such high demand for Mushin server space. when a glass of water is full you turn off the tap, or you get a bigger glass. I paid money for the privilege of being able to get a head start in the game.  Because of poor planning on the part of the company I'm being denied access to something I paid for. There should be protocols in place to handle excess demand plain and simple. 

If there had been a way to know how many slots were in each server to begin with, and how many accounts are connected to each server it would have been a huge help for that. I understand what they are trying to do with the schedule, but with that there are only going to be getting more and more people per server when you can sign up for that server. I would love it if i could move the character that i created with the master's pack onto a different server, since i cant delete that character or i loose my master founder's pack. I think it would be much more logical (but more difficult on their end) to let us choose (just this once for free for accounts, and maybe to give an in game item that you can buy from the Hongmoon store to switch servers per character) if we want to switch servers. i myself would love to switch servers to reduce the queue times for my logging in and my friends. This is also only going to get worse once once official launch hits. So to either (or both) expand the servers or let us switch servers for free for a period of time is what im asking for. I personally do not like the idea of the schedule, its only a temporary fix to a problem.

Archived