Initiate pack is a scamm? Where are the premium points?

Don Blacksheep

I'm in same boat. I just logged in today. What's weird is, as far as I can tell, the game thinks I'm rank 1, but I can't store clothes to the wardrobe. I put in a ticket with screenies. This will be the first test to see how good or bad the BnS support team does their job!

6 hours ago, Don Blacksheep said:

I have been searching and asking around, and it seems like everyone who bought the Initiate founders pack never got their 20,800 Premium Point, and yes I do have purchased in game a monthly premium subcription, and it's still not available for me. 

I got my premium points the only thing that i noticed is that in the website it says that Initiate Pack gives 20,800 Premium Points, and I only got 13,800 points on my account for some reason...

1- You have to apply the code AGAIN after launch. When you apply it again in game it should show a greyed out 0/13,000 or whatever "Rank 2" -- when you buy premium this will be in blue lettering.

starting rank says 0/20,800

next rank says 0/13,800

Zero (or how many points you have towards)/ total

Applying the founder pack 20,800 will give you 20,800/20,800 and level it up to rank 2, which is xxx/13,800. It won't say "you have 20,800 points" -- it just accumulates points until you rank UP and then displays next rank. your rank never decreases so there is no need to display total points, especially when each rank requires a diff number of points. 

2- rank only matters when you HAVE a premium subscription. Your rank points remain and accumulate without premium but you only benefit from rank when you have active premium. So you can have no premium but buy Ncoin and buy an outfit, and you will still earn premium points for it, but your premium bonuses from a high rank will only be active while you have an active premium sub. 

I agree, its kinda stupid and really sucks. 

Archived